TNSET 2020 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of August 2020 by the Mother Teresa Women’ University. TNSET 2020 notifications are not yet to be announced. The candidates who are interested as well as satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill their Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test application form. There is no upper age limit for applying for this examination. Applicants will have to pay Rs.1500/- as the examination fee to complete the process of application. Get here complete information related to TNTET application form 2020 including the process to apply, application fee, etc.
TNSET 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to TNSET application form 2020 can be checked below in the given table:
TNSET 2020 Online Registration Dates
|Date of submission of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of online application||To be announced|
|TNSET 2020 ||To be announced|
TNSET 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of TNSET 2020 application form:
- The application form will be made available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online as via any other mode it will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection hence it is advised to fill the form only.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get all communication related to the exam.
- Candidates must upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & file should be as per the guidelines provided.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO. The candidates will have to deposit fee via available online modes.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else it will not be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to make multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- Also, there is no need to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
How to Apply for TNSET 2020?
For TNSET exam 2020 apply online by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the authorised body.
Step 2 - Click on the given link and register by filling all the asked details.
Step 3 - Now login using user id and password.
Step 4 - Fill details like personal, academic, address and etc. asked details & then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5 - After that upload scanned passport size photograph and signature along with other required documents in the application form.
Step 6 - Now proceed for payment. After the fee payment candidates are required to check the application fee status before the final submission.
- If the payment status is ‘ok’ then applicants will be able to take the print out of confirmation page.
- In case the status is not ok then it means that the transaction is cancelled. The amount is refunded to candidates and they have to pay the fee again.
Step 7 - Candidates will have to make payment through online mode only.
Step 8 - Take a printout of the confirmation page. Keep the printout of application safe till other admission procedures.
TNSET 2020 Application Fee
To submit the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the application fee for TNSET exam. Check the category-wise fee below:
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/Pwd-VI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to select the payment mode.
- Exam fee can be paid through any of these online modes – Credit card/Debit card/NET banking.
What After TNTET Application Procedure 2020?
Once the application procedure for TNSET exam is over, admit card for the same is released. Candidates can download their TNSET hall ticket by visiting the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University & the sam will have to be carried to the exam hall for verification purpose,