TNSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon by Annamalai University. The candidates interested in and satisfying the eligibility criteria can fill their Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test application form. There is no upper age limit for applying for this examination. Applicants will have to pay Rs.1500/- as the examination fee to complete the application process. Get here complete information related to TNTET application form 2022, including the process to apply, application fee, etc.
TNSET 2022 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to TNSET application form 2022 can be checked below in the given table:
TNSET 2022 Online Registration Dates
|Beginning of Registration||To be notified soon|
|End of Registration||To be notified soon|
TNSET 2022 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of the TNSET 2022 application form:
- The application form is available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online as via any other mode, and it will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection; hence it is advised to fill the form only.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get all communication related to the exam.
- Candidates must upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & the file should be as per the guidelines provided.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO. The candidates will have to deposit fees via available online modes.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else; it will not be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to make multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- Also, there is no need to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the conducting body's office.
How to Apply for TNSET 2022?
For TNSET exam 2022, apply online by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the authorized body.
Step 2 - Click on the given link and register by filling in all the asked details.
Step 3 - Now, log in using user id and password.
Step 4 - Fill in details like personal, academic, address, etc. asked details & then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5 - After that, upload scanned passport-sized photographs and signatures, and other required documents in the application form.
Step 6 - Now proceed with payment. After the fee payment, candidates are required to check the application fee status before the final submission.
- If the payment status is ‘ok,’ then applicants will take the print out of the confirmation page.
- In case the status is not ok, then it means that the transaction is canceled. The amount is refunded to candidates, and they have to pay the fee again.
Step 7 - Candidates will have to make payment through online mode only.
Step 8 - Take a printout of the confirmation page. Keep the printout of the application safe till other admission procedures.
TNSET 2022 Application Fee
To submit the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the application fee for the TNSET exam. Check the category-wise fee below:
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/PWD-VI, HI, PH – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to select the payment mode.
- Exam fees can be paid through any online modes – Credit card/Debit card/NET banking.
What After TNTET Application Procedure 2022?
Once the TNSET exam's application procedure is over, the admit card for the same is released. Candidates can download their TNSET hall ticket by visiting the official website of Annamalai University & the sam will have to be carried to the exam hall for verification purpose.
Please Note:- The website of TN-SET (www.tnsetau.in) will be operational after the official notification.