TNSET Admit Card 2022 will be issued in October 2022 tentatively by Annamalai University in an online mode. Candidates have to carefully fill in the application form and pay the fees before the due date. Only successfully submitted applications will get an admit card issued. Candidates have to download and print the admit card. No admission for the examination without the admit card. Admit card carries all the important details about the examination like the exam centre, exam time, etc. Candidates can check all the details regarding TNSET Admit Card 2022 from this article.
TNSET Admit Card 2022 Dates
The Candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of the online TNSET hall ticket on the day of examination. Check the schedule below in the table:
TNSET 2022 Hall Ticket Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||October 2022|
|Date of Examination||October 2022|
TNSET 2022 Admit Card
The Mother Teresa University will upload the Admit Card 7 days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the TNSET 2022 Admit Card:
- The MTU will issue TNSET admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download the e-Admit Card from the official website as it will not be sent via post.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact SET office by e-mail immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the hall ticket ensure that the name, subject, Centre, etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it no entry will be given.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the exam conducting body.
How to download TNSET Admit Card 2022?
The admit card for TNSET 2022 will be released through online mode on the official website. Get the step by step guide for download the same:
Step 1 - Visit TNSET official website.
Step 2 - Find the link which takes the candidate to TNSET 2022 Admit Card.
Step 3 - Click on the link which to download TNSET admit card.
Step 4 - Enter all important details like registration number, like login details.
Step 5 - Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 6 - After submitting the details, TNSET admit card displays on the computer screen.
Step 7 - Take a printout of the hall ticket and save it for future references.
Details Mentioned on TNSET Admit Card 2022
Below are the details that are mentioned on the admit card of TNSET.
- Name of the exam
- Year of the exam
- Reporting time for TNSET
- The complete address for TNSET exam venue
- Timings for the exam
Important Instructions mentioned on TNSET Admit Card 2022
Along with the details that are mentioned above, the conducting body provides some important instructions as well which are to be strictly followed by the candidates:
- The Candidates who are appearing for the exam are advised to read the instructions carefully and also advised to bring their Admit card on the day of the examination.
- The Candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. Issuing of admit card doesn't imply the admission of the candidate.
- It is necessary to reach the exam centre for TNSET before the time mentioned don TNSET hall ticket.