TS EAMCET 2020 answer key will be released by the JNTU at its official website after the conduction of the exam. The answer key releases in the form of PDF for all the sessions. With the help of answer key, candidates can calculate the expected marks of the entrance exam. Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Various professional courses (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) are offered on qualifying the exam in Telangana state. Candidates can check all the details and notification about TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key in the given article.
TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates can check the TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key in the second week of July 2020 on the official website. Check the important given below:
- Authority will release the separate answer key for both the programs(engineering and agriculture).
- Firstly, they release provisional answer so that candidates can raise objections to this answer key.
- The answer key will available only on the official website.
- Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of answer key. Before referring the answer key, must ensure to verify the answers with the answer key of the paper set only.
- After verification of objection submission conducting body will release the final answer key.
TS EAMCAT 2020 Important Dates
TS EAMCET 2020 important dates are mentioned below:
Events and Dates of TS EAMCET 2020
|Exam Dates of Engineering||4, 5, 7, and 8 May 2020|
|Exam Dates of Agriculture||9 and 11 May 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key||Second week of July 2020|
|Objection window||Second week of July 2020|
|Final Answer key||Last week of July 2020|
TS EAMCET Provisional Answer Key
- Candidates are able to check the provisional answer key in the second week of May 2020.
- The answer key will be in the form of PDF on the official website.
- Candidates are allowed to raise the objection if they have.
- They need pay fees for the objection.
- Must keep in mind that they are allowed to the objection within a week.
- No communication or incomplete representation will be entertained.
TS EAMCET Final Answer Key
The final answer key will be released for engineering & agriculture in the last week of May2020. Candidates can check it through online mode from the official website. TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key will be published in all sets. With the help this, candidates know the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
How to download TS EAMCET 2020 Answer key?
Candidates should go through the given below steps to download the answer key:
- Visit the official website.
- On the screen, candidates find a link to download the TS EAMCET answer key. Click on that link.
- Candidates are redirected to the answer key page.
- Must take the prinout of the answer key.
How to challenge the answer key?
The objections to be submitted only through online mode. No other mode will be entertained. Candidates need to pay the fees for raising objection. Given below are the category fees:
|General Category||Rs. 5000/- |
|Reserved Category||Rs. 2000/-|
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the given link for the objection.
- Submit the required details and proceed.
- Submit the objection against the desire question.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
TS EAMCET 2020 result will be released on the official website of the exam as per schedule. The candidates will need their registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth to access the rank card. Since the exam takes place in multiple sessions, the scores of the candidate in the exam are normalized. Candidates are assigned rank by giving 75% weightage to the normalized score of the entrance exam and 25% weightage to marks secured in relevant group subjects in the qualifying exam.