TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling has started once the results are out. Qualified students will be called for the round of counselling of TS EAMCET 2021. Candidates have to register and pay the counselling fees before the due date. Applicants have to verify the documents and after the verification, they will be allotted a seat. Candidates can check the article to know more details about TS EAMCET Counselling 2021.
- TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling form filling has been started from 30 August 2021 and will end on 09 September 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 from the below-given table:
Counselling dates for TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 Events
Phase 1 Dates
TS EAMCET 2021 exam date
|04-10 August 2021|
TS EAMCET 2021 result date
|25 August 2021|
TS EAMCET counselling payment of fees and filling detail
|30 August-09 September 2021|
Verification of documents
|04-11 September 2021|
Freezing of options
|13 September 2021|
TS EAMCET seat allotment 2021 provisional
|15 September 2021|
Payment of tuition fee and self-reporting through website
|15-20 September 2021|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Counselling
Candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for counselling. Check here the TS EAMCET 2021 eligibility for counselling:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must be a minimum of 16 years of age as of 31 December to be eligible for admission to Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Pharmacy courses,
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course, the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age as of December 31, 2020.
- The maximum age for being eligible for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC applicants while the same is 29 years for other candidates, as of July 01, 2020.
- Appearing for TS EAMCET-2021 and obtaining a rank does not entitle an applicant to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements laid down for admissions by the authority.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Given below is the TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Procedure to avoid any kind of inconvenience during the counselling.
1: Counselling fee Payment and Registration
Visit the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for counselling and then click on “Payment of Processing Fee”. Given below is the category-wise counselling fee:
Counselling fee for TS EAMCET 2021
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
After the fee payment candidates have to register themselves by entering the following details:
- The registration number is given on TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
2: Slot Booking
All category applicants have to book slots for verification of certificates/documents. Without the payment of the registration fee and slot booking, the candidate cannot participate in TS EAMCET 2021 counselling.
3: Certificate Verification
After the completion of the above steps, candidates have to appear for the certificate verification at the allotted centres. Given below is the list of TS EAMCET documents required for counselling for the verification:
- TS EAMCET 2021 Result
- TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th or its equivalent marks proof
- Class 12th or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass certificate.
- Class 6 to 12th or its equivalent study certificates.
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Employer certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Other than these, applicants belonging to PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian categories have to produce the relevant certificates issued by competent authorities.
For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board - Candidates with at least 40% and above disability will be considered eligible.
- CAP has to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer: Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in servicemen) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities of NCC and sports.
- Minorities need to produce SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster.
- Anglo-Indian have to produce a certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
4: Choice Filling
Applicants will be required to fill their choice of colleges and courses according to their preference.
- Candidates will have to choose from the options given in order of their preferred choices of courses and colleges.
- After selecting, applicants will be required to take a printout of the selected options for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2021 Seat Allotment
After the completion of the counselling procedure TS EAMCET 2021 seat allotment will be done by the authority based on the vacancies and rank.
- Authority will release the provisional allotment letter will be released regarding the same.
To download the provisional allotment letter candidate will need:
- TS EAMCET 2021 Admit card number.
- Date of birth
- Password for candidate login
About TS EAMCET
TS EAMCET is also known as Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test and is conducted online by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed or studying in 12th or equivalent qualification can apply for the test. This exam is a state-level exam for admission in various professional courses offered by state colleges, universities.