TS EAMCET 2022 will be released in March 2022 tentatively. TS EAMCET, also known as Telangana State – Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam, is organized annually by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This entrance test is a state-level entrance exam administered to provide admission to E (Engineering) and AM (Agriculture & Medical) schools. Applicants are expected to apply for TS EAMCET in order to be admitted successfully to the various Telangana State University / Private Colleges. Applicants should read this article to learn more about TS EAMCET 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form dates
The candidate must be provided with the correct and accurate details about the examination and therefore, the aspiring candidates could check out the complete schedule for the TS EAMCET
2022 examination Application Form from the table given below.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Dates
|Availability of Online application||March 2022|
|Last date to apply & submit the fee||July 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application form
Before filling the form candidates must check the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET. The following details about the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form must be kept in mind before filling the application form:
- Candidates have to apply for EAMCET Registration online on official website.
- The form will not be accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The candidates can register one time only with a particular e-mail ID. If they have to register again, a new mail ID must be used.
- Similarly, name, date of birth, etc. cannot be the same for two different users.
- After filling the application form and making the payment, if confirmation does not appear on the screen, the form has to be re-submitted.
- The updates regarding the examination shall be sent via. e-mail only. Hence, the candidates are suggested to give a valid and working e-mail ID.
- Once the application form is submitted, corrections cannot be made. Hence, the details must be entered very carefully and precisely.
- The candidates have to check the list of available exam centres before applying them to the examination.
Which Application Form of TS EAMCET 2022 Shall I Fill?
TS EAMCET 2022 application form will be available for the candidates who are interested in admission to B.E, B.Tech, Pharm D, B.Sc (Hons), B.V.Sc & A.H, and B.F.Sc. courses offered by the universities, private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges of Telangana state. However, know below which form to fill as per the 10+2 subject studied:
Candidates who have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their 10+2 level: Submit ‘E’ stream online application for admission in the Engineering B.E./ B.Tech / B.Tech (Ag. Engineering.) / B.Tech (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech (FT) / B.Pharm (MPC) / PharmD (MPC) courses.
Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their 10+2 level: Submit ‘AM’ stream online application for admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture / B.Sc (Forestry) / B.V.Sc & AH / B.F.Sc / B.Tech (FT) / B.Pharm / B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / PharmD (Bi.P.C) courses.
TS EAMCET 2022 Registration Fee
The Payment for the Registration Fee for the submission of the candidate’s online Application form for the TS EAMCET 2022, is the first step towards the registration process.
TS EAMCET 2022 Registration fee
|Engineering (E)/ Agriculture & Medical (AM)||General/ OBC||Rs. 800|
|Engineering (E)/ Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ ST||Rs. 400|
|Both E and AM||General/ OBC||Rs. 1600|
|Both (E and AM)||SC/ ST||Rs. 800|
Mode of payment: The Registration fee for the examination has to be paid via any one of the following methods mentioned:
- TS / AP Online Centers
- CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING
Documents required for TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
The following necessary documents must be kept ready for the filling up of the details during the Online submission of the application form for the exam:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination Intermediate / 10+2
- Email Id (Mandatory)
- Mobile Number
- Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C. or Equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only)
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
How to Apply for TS EAMCET?
The following steps must be followed for filling up the TS EAMCET 2022 application form :
1: Payment of the Registration Fee
- The candidate needs to click on the “Pay Registration Fee” button as it would be shown on the webpage. After clicking a whole new page would appear on the screen.
- In the following screen, the candidates have to fill up all other necessary details such as the Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, the Group Subjects the candidate had at his Qualifying Examination, the Candidate’s Name, his Date of Birth, the candidate’s Mobile Number, his Email ID, his Category, etc.
- Eventually, the candidate needs to select the payment method and the stream they wish to apply for.
- After that, you can proceed to pay the application fee via the mode you choose.
2: Filling up the online application form
- After the successful payment of the application form, the candidate needs to fill up the online application form and then click on the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ button.
- In the online application form of the examination, the candidates are required to enter the following details mentioned below:
- Stream: it is required for the candidates to select the type of stream they are going to pursue from Medical or Both Engineering and Agricultural & Medical or only Engineering.
- Educational Qualification Details: the candidates are required to enter their qualifying examination details.
- The medium of language for TS EAMCET 2019: the candidates are required to opt their preference for the medium of language for their entrance examination, which has to be selected from either of the two languages, Telugu or English.
- Personal Details: After the candidate is done selecting the medium of language for the examination, they are required to enter all their necessary personal details such as the name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
3: Upload Scanned Documents
The candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and their signature. The images are required to be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the table:
- Upload Photograph and Signature: the candidate is required to upload their photo and their signature as given in the prescribed format.
less than 30 KB
less than 15 KB
- Final Submission: as the last step of the form filling process for the examination, the candidate needs to submit their filled up application form through the online mode of submission.
4: Print online application form
The candidate is required to take a printout of the confirmation page which has to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of their main examination.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Status
The candidates can check the status of their application form status, by that we mean they can check the fee payment status. To check the same candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the “Know Your Fee Payment Status” tab on the screen.
- Step 2: On the next screen enter the details like qualifying exam hall ticket number, latest 2nd-year hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth, and stream then click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Step 3: On the next page candidates can check their payment status.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Correction
Those candidates who have made any mistakes in the application form should not worry. They can make the corrections in the form correction window. The schedule for this window has already been mentioned in the schedule table on this page. Only those candidates who filled out the application form and submitted the same can make corrections. So far, no fee has been specified by the conducting body regarding the fee to be paid for corrections in the application form.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Centre
Applicants can check the list of TS EAMCET Test Centre 2022 form the given below table:
Telangana State EAMCET Test Centre List
|Hyderabad South East|
Ramoji Film City
TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
Before appearing for the examination, the candidate must get their admit card. This admits card is the applicant’s access key to the examination hall. TS EAMCET 2022 admit card may also be referred to as the hall ticket. Candidate needs to enter his/her registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket no. and dob. Submit these details get to the hall ticket page. Take a printout of the same after you download the hall ticket. The candidate needs to carry the following things to the exam centre:
- Printed hall ticket
- Ballpoint pen (black/blue)
- Printout of online application form with a recent colour photograph affixed on it
- Attested copy of caste certificate