Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) 2023 application from is released on the official website of the conducting authority Osmania University, Hyderabad. TS PGLCET 2023 entrance exam is now over. The registration process for TS PGLCET 2023 has ended. TS PGLCET is a state-level exam conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS PGLCET is conducted once a year to offer candidates to get admission to LLM courses. Those candidates who hold BL/LLB Degree or in their final year are eligible to submit the TS PGLCET Application Form 2023. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about TS PGLCET 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) 2023 has started.
- TS PGLCET(LL.M.) examinations will be conducted on Thursday, May 25.
- Osmania University, Hyderabad begins the applictaion process for TS LAWCET-2023 and TS PGLCET-2023 on March 2. The application process will end on April 6.
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the TS PGLCET 2023 exam status from the below table:
TELANGANA STATE POSTGRADUATE LAW COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2023 Status
Results in August 2023
TS PGLCET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to TS PGLCET 2023 from the given table:
TS PGLCET 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events of TS PGLCET Exam 2023
|Release of notification
|06 Apr 2023
|Release of PGLCET application form 2023
|06 Apr 2023
|Last date to apply at lawcet.tsche.ac.in without a late fee
|06 June 2023
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500
|26 Jun 2023
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000
|05 Jul 2023
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 2000
|12 Jul 2023
|Application form correction
|05 to 12 Jul 2023
|TS PGLCET admit card 2023 download link release date
|15 Jul 2023
|TS PGLCET 2023 exam date
|22 Jul 2023
|Issuance of answer key
|Last date to submit objection to answer keys
|TS PGLCET 2023 result date and time
TS PGLCET 2023 Result
TS PGLCET 2023 Result will be announced in August 2023 by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Aspirants can view their results for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2023 (TS PGLCET 2023) by providing their hall ticket number on the official website of the TS PGLCET exam. In the TS PGLCET exam paper, aspirants need to attempt 120 questions in 90 minutes.
TS PGLCET 2023 Counselling
After TS PGLCET 2023 results will be declared after the examination, candidates will need to appear for the counseling round as per the counseling schedule released by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad.
As part of the TS PGLCET counseling process, aspirants need to select their course and college of choice through web options available in the online mode. Only candidates who have a valid TS PGLCET rank are eligible to take part in the counseling round. Based on the counseling round candidates are allotted seats for admission in law Programmes offered in the state of Telangana.
TS PGLCET 2023 Application Form
TS PGLCET 2023 application form fill-up process has ended. Candidates can complete their registration from the official website. The process of registration will take place in two different phases:
- The first phase consisted of the information in which candidate need to pay the application fee and,
- In the second phase, the candidate is required to fill the form in online mode and make the submission. Make sure to take a printout of the application form and use it further as per the requirement.
- After filling out the form get the printout of it for further use.
TS PGLCET 2023 Application Fee -
After filling the registration form successfully TS PGLCET 2023 Application Fee is mentioned below category-wise and shall be paid accordingly by the candidates:
SC/ST & PH Candidates
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking.
TS PGLCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
TS PGLCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
Candidates must read the below steps before submitting their registration forms:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate is required to belong to the state of Telangana and also satisfy local/non-local status which is laid down in the state of Telangana Educational institutions or 1974 as per the amendments made.
- Candidates must hold an LL.B/B.L 3/5 year degree while filling the application form. Those who have already appeared and those who are appearing for the LL.B/B.L Final year examination can also appear in the examination
- Those who are seeking admission to the LL.M (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad, must have obtained minimum experience of at least 3-years as the judicial officer or 3-years for standing as an advocate on the appearing date of the TS PGLCET exam.
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Pattern
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has all the details like; mode of examination, duration of the examination, several types of questions asked the language in which the exam can be taken by the students, etc.
Test Paper Pattern for TS PGLCET 2023
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
90 minutes (1½ hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
Medium of examination
Section-wise division is mentioned below:
Section Wise Distribution of TS PGLCET 2023
Public International Law
Crimes and Torts
IPR and Other Laws
TS PGLCET 2023 Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of law, Rights and duties-Ownership and possession, Persons, Obligation, Liability, Property, Legal sanctions, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and Duties-Ownership and Possession, Person, Obligations, Property, Liability, Legal Sanction
- Name of the Constitution- Fundamental Rights, Directive Principle of state policy, Executive state judiciary and legislature, Centre-state Relations, Emergency Provisions, Amendments to the Constitution.
- Public International Law: International law and municipal law, subjects of International law, state territory, Air-Sea and outer space, Nationality and statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, state jurisdiction, and United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General principles of contract (sections 1-75, Indian contract ACT-1872).
- Labor Law: Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- Crimes: India Penal code -General Principle and General Exceptions.
- Torts: Defences, Joint Liability, General Principles of Tort, State Liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act 1986.
- IPR and Other Laws: Copyright Act, 1957, Patents Act, 1970; Environmental Protection ACT, 1986; Human rights, The protection of human rights ACT, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology, Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
TS PGLCET 2023 Preparation Tips
TS PGLCET 2023 Preparation Tips are given below for all the aspirants and must be followed if you plan on scoring well and looking for some guidance, this could be it;
- Students are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources, and various other important factors.
- Once you have made your preparation chart, start preparing important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic as this test tests your ability.
- Make notes of everything that you study as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as everyone tends to forget or the memory of what you’ve studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- If you are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that you learn over there helps but the same is the number of efforts you need to put in every day on your own as only going there doesn’t help you crack the examination.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must as if you continuously tire your brain without rest, it will stop grasping new things and your ability to think faster and to focus will also get worse.
- Give yourself time for recreation which is an important part as it helps to release your stress from time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
- Solving questions will give you a reality check of your preparation and scope of improvement as well, apart from which you must solve one previous year as it will give you an idea of the exam pattern.
- Join a test series and write tests every day as it will add up to your speed, accuracy, and refinement in answering questions.
- When there is just a month left for the examination, don’t study anything new, just go through whatever you’ve learned so far and practice as much as possible without fearing failure. Write 2-3 mock tests every day and try writing a full-length paper at the time you will be writing the final TS PGLCET 2023 Examination.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus on what you know not anything new or what you hear others discussing.
TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card
TS PGLCET 2023 Hall Ticket will be available at the official website of TS PGLCET soon after the submission of the application form by the candidates.
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following;
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Admit Card if found with incorrect details shall lead to the debarring of the candidate from appearing for the entrance examination.
Steps to Download TS PGLCET 2023 Hall Ticket
Candidate can follow the given below steps to download TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of the TS PGLCET exam
Step 2: Click on the “Halltickets” link
Step 3: Enter TS PGLCET 2023 application number and date of birth (in Day/Month/Year format)
Step 4: Click on the “Get Hall Ticket” button
Step 5: Download TS PGLCET admit card
Step 6: Take a print of the TS PGLCET hall ticket
TS PGLCET 2023 Highlights
The vital information regarding Telangana State PGLCET is given below:
Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2023 (TS PGLCET 2023)
Osmania University, Hyderabad
TS PGLCET Official website
For offer admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 2 year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana.
Osmania University was established in the year 1918, and it is a state university located in University Town, Hyderabad. The university has been accredited by the NAAC with an ‘A+’ grade. The main campus of OU is ranked 10th among the state universities by India Today. Several private and government colleges are functioning under the umbrella of OU. With this, the students can opt from a variety of postgraduate, doctorate, postgraduate diploma, and research courses. It offers both full-time and part-time courses. Admission to this university is done mainly based on a common entrance test namely OUCET which was conducted by Osmania University. However, for some courses, the university accepts a valid score of national-level competitive exams like GATE and EAMCET.
Top Colleges Affiliated To Osmania University
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce (IIMC)
- St. Ann’s College for Women
- Loyola Academy Degree and PG College
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College
- Culinary Academy of India