TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key (Preliminary) will be released on 26 August 2021.
Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad, will release the answer key for TS PGLCET 2021.
The Osmania University
, Warangal will conduct the TS PGLCET
examination on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) and the TS PGLCET
is completely known as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test, and those candidates are interested to get admission in the postgraduate law programs, they can fill the application form through online mode. Candidate can check below the important dates, steps to download, answer key details, how to raise objections in the TS PGLCET 2021.
- TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key (preliminary) will be released on 26 August 2021.
- Candidates can raise the objection against answer key till 27 August 2021.
TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key Dates
Following are the dates related to TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key:
|Preliminary answer key release date||26 August 2021|
|Last date to raise objections||27 August 2021|
How to download TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key?
Candidate can follow the steps given below to download the answer key of TS PGLCET 2021:
- STEP 1: Candidates must go to the official website of the State Council of Higher Education of Telangana.
- STEP 2: The answer key link was displayed on the screen.
- STEP 3: The aspirants have to click on that link of the answer key.
- STEP 4: Then, click the link on the webpage for the TS PGLCET 2021 answer key.
- STEP 5: The applicant will then pick the subjective PDF of the answer key after doing so.
- STEP 6: An online PDF file will be opened containing the answers as per their code to all four sets of TS PGLCET questions (Eg. Set 1-A, B, C, D).
- STEP 7: It is recommended that aspirants download the PDF answer key and also take a print out of the answer key for further use.
How to calculate your marks using TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key?
To estimate their score in the TS PGLCET 2021 test, the applicants need three elements. They are question board, answer key. The measures for doing steps are given below.
STEP 1: Cure-all of the three elements above, first of all.
STEP 2: Next, begin cross-checking both the question paper and the answer sheet with the TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key.
STEP 3: Now, add and subtract marks for the TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key as per the marking scheme. It's just as follows.
- For correct answer: 1 mark is allotted
- There is no negative marking.
TS PGLCET 2021 Answer Key Objection Form
If an applicant is not happy with the answers in the TS PGLCET 2021 answer key, then by raising an objection, they may question the same. There is a nominal charge they need to pay for the same. Candidates can fill out the TS PGLCET 2021 Objection Form. Applicants must also submit documentation in support of the argument they are making.
- Serial Number: This is where the applicant must mention the serial number.
- Hall Ticket: The candidate is expected to indicate their respective hall ticket number.
- Exam Date: The applicant has to write down the test date here.
- LLM Course: The candidate must, of course, state his name here.
- Question ID/corresponding copy: Write the question ID and the corresponding copy to the claimant.
- Answer Key: Mention the TS PGLCET 2021 copy of the answer key.
- Suggested answer: The candidate has to write a suggestive answer.
- Justification: In support of their argument, applicants have to write the proof.
TS PGLCET 2021 Result
TS PGLCET 2021 Result will be released online at the official website after the exam will be over. TS PGLCET 2021 (Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) result will be released by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council Higher Education). All who will qualify at the private / government college or institute will gain admission to LLM courses. The shortlisted applicant will be willing to take part in counselling for TS PGLCET 2021.