TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card will be released in August 2022 tentatively by the main exam conducting authority which is Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates will be able to download the admit card if they have submitted the form successfully. Students are advised to print the admit card as, without it, entry would not be permitted inside the exam hall. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the TS PGLCET admit card 2022.
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card Dates
The candidate can check here all the important TS PGLCET 2022 admit card dates which are given in the table below:
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card Dates
|TG PGLCET 2022 Admit Card Release Date ||August 2022|
TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates make sure to check all the instructions for the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card which is given in the list below:
- The TS PGLCET 2022 hall ticket will be released through the online mode only at the TSCHE official website.
- All the candidates make ensure to login with a registered email Id and password to download the TS PGLCET hall ticket.
- It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry a hard copy of the TS PGLCET hall ticket 2022 at the TS PGLCET 2022 exam centre.
- The applicants must carry the original copy of the TS PGLCET hall ticket, not a photocopy or scanned copy at the TS PGLCET examination centre 2022.
- The candidates who filled the TS PGLCET 2022 application form and the candidate who fulfill all the TS PGLCET 2022 eligibility criteria will get their TS PGLCET admit card.
- All the applicants must come 30 min early on the TS PGLCET 2022 exam day for the entry and TS PGLCET 2022 admit card verification.
- All applicants keep their TS PGLCET admit card 2022 safe because that will be used during the TS PGLCET 2022 admission process.
- The applicants who do not have a clear photograph on their TS PGLCET 2022 hall ticket will have to bring at least two passport size photographs with them for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- The Applicants will not be allowed into the examination hall after 11-00 AM.
Documents Required to take at the TS PGLCET 2022 Examination Hall
It is mandatory for all the candidate that they have all the required documents with them at the TS PGLCET examination centre 2022 which are given in the list below:
- The original hardcopy of the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card.
- The candidates must carry at least one original ID proof along with the hardcopy of the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card. The documents that candidates can carry with the admit card at the TS PGLCET 2022 exam hall are list below:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Government Employer ID
- Driving License
- Candidates must carry at least two coloured photographs same as uploaded on the TS PGLCET 2022 application form.
How to Download TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card?
All the candidate must follow all the steps to download the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card which is described below:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the TSCHE official website to download the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download Hall Ticket" button on the main page.
- Step 3: On the next page, log in with the registered ID and date of birth as a password.
- Step 4: After filling in all the asked information, click on the "Download Hall Ticket" button.
- Step 5: The TS PGLCET 2022 admit card will appear on the next window.
- Step 6: Download the Hall ticket and take out the print of the TS PGLCET admit card 2021.
Details Given in the TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
The TS PGLCET admit card 2022 will contain the candidate's personal details and examination details. All the details that will appear in the TS PGLCET 2022 admit card is given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Selected Course
- Examination Center
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Date and Day
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
Things Not To Carry In The TS PGLCET 2022 Examination Hall
All the candidates can check here all the restricted thing in the TS PGLCET 2022 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in the TS PGLCET examination hall
- Any Suspected Things
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in the TS PGLCET 2021 exam hall may lead to cancellation of the candidate's examination.
Problems in Downloading the TS PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
If any candidate phasing problems in the TS PGLCET 2022
admit card download then they have to contact with the conducted authority. The contact details where candidates can raise their issues to resolve the problem are given below:
- Contact Number: 040-27070028
- Alternate Numbers: 7396114993 (Whatsapp/Mobile Number)
- Timing: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Email Address: [email protected]
Note: The Applicants who filed the complaint about the correction and problem phasing in downloading TS PGLCET admit card will get their admit card on the TS PGLCET or Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad official website.
TS PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the TS PGLCET exam pattern 2022 in the given list below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted in an online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Total No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in the TS PGLCET 2022 question paper.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of total120 marks.
- Duration: 90 mins (1.5 Hours).
- Type of question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer contains +1 marks and there is no negative marking in the TS PGLCET question paper.
- The medium of Examination: The question paper will be in Telangana and English both mediums.
TS PGLCET 2022 Result
The TS PGLCET result 2022 will be released online at the official website. All the applicants make sure to login with the registered ID and password to check the TS PGLCET 2022 scorecard. The shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the TS PGLCET 2022 counselling session.