TSLAWCET Admit Card 2021 will be released on 12 August 2021 after the successful submission of the application form. TSLAWCET admit card will be released by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Applicants have to visit the official portal and enter the registration no., DOB, and Hall Ticket No. for accessing the hall ticket. It is a mandatory document that carries information related to the candidate and the exam. Candidates can check the details regarding TSLAWCET Admit Card 2021 from this article.
TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card will be released on 12 August 2021.
TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Following table shows the important dates of TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card:
|Admit card release date||12 August 2021|
|Exam date||23 August 2021|
TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card
Osmania University conducts TSLAWCET exam to select candidates for the three-year and five-year integrated LLB programs.
- Official link to download the TS LAWCET 2021 admit card will be available on this page once the authority will release the admit card.
- TSLAWCET 2021 hall ticket contains information like exam time, venue, date, candidates roll number, test centres, etc.
- Only successfully registered candidates can download the admit card of TSLAWCET 2021 exam.
- Candidates are advised to take few printouts of the TSLAWCET hall ticket 2021 for future use.
How to Download TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the given below steps in order to download the admit card for TSLAWCET 2021 exam.
Step 1: Visit TSLAWCET official website i.e. www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
Step 3: Enter Application Number, DOB (DD/MM/YY format), and admit card number.
Step 4: Candidates will be redirected to their profile.
Step 5: Click on ‘TSLAWCET Admit Card Download’ button.
Step 6: After downloading the admit card, candidates have to take a print out of the same.
Details in TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket of TSLAWCET carries all important information about the candidate and the exam. Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. Details that are mentioned are given below:
Things to be carry/not to carry at the test centre
Given below are the things that candidates can carry or can not carry to their TSLAWCET centres:
Materials allowed at the test centre
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- TSLAWCET Application form
- Black/ Blue ballpoint pen
Materials not allowed at the test centre
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet
Documents Required at TSLAWCET 2021 Exam Center
Reserved category candidates have to carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the examination day. Candidates who have changed their names should also carry their respective documents. Applicants are advised to bring an original and Xerox copy of a valid photo ID proof along with TSLAWCET Admit Card.
Any of the following documents will serve as Identity proof to appear for TSLAWCET Exam:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
Discrepancy in TSLAWCET 2021 Admit Card
If any discrepancy or misprint is found in the admit card, the candidate can contact the conducting authority or chief superintendent of the allocated test centre. Generally, the following mistakes are found in TSLAWCET hall ticket:
- If the candidate name is misspelled
- If candidate PwD/DA status is incorrect
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one chosen during TSLAWCET Registration
- If a candidate photograph is not visible on the hall ticket
- If admit card can not be downloaded after a successful registration