TS LAWCET Admit Card 2020 will be available from 03 to 09 October 2020 after the successful submission of the application form. The admit card will be released by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Applicants have to visit the official portal and enter the registration no., DOB and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. for accessing the hall ticket. It is a mandatory document that carries information related to the candidate and the exam.
The admit card for TSLAWCET 2020 will be issued from 03 October 2020.
TSLAWCET 2020 Admit Card
Osmania University conducts TS LAWCET exam to select candidates for the three-year and five-year integrated LLB programs.
- Official link to download the TS LAWCET 2020 admit card will be available on this page once the authority will release admit card.
- TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket contains information like exam time, venue, date, candidates roll number, test centres, etc.
- Only successfully registered candidates can download the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020 exam.
- Candidates are advised to take few printouts of the TS LAWCET hall ticket 2020 for future use.
How to Download TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the given below steps in order to download the admit card of TSLAWCET 2020 exam.
Step 1: Visit TS LAWCET official website i.e. www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
Step 3: Enter Application Number, DOB (DD/MM/YY format) and Qualifying exam admit card number.
Step 4: Candidate will be redirected to their profile.
Step 5: Click on ‘TS LAWCET Admit Card Download’ button.
Step 6: After downloading the admit card, candidates have to take a print out of the same.
Details in TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket of TSLAWCET carries all important information about the candidate and the exam. Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. Details that are mentioned are given below:
Things to be carry/not to carry at the test centre
Given below are the things that candidates can carry or can not carry to their TS LAWCET centres:
Materials allowed at the test centre
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- TS LAWCET Application form
- Black/ Blue ballpoint pen
Materials not allowed at the test centre
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet
Documents Required at TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Center
Reserved category candidates have to carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the examination day. Candidates who have changed their names should also carry their respective document. Applicants are advised to bring an original and Xerox copy of a valid photo ID proof along with TS LAWCET Admit Card.
Any of the following documents will serve as an Identity proof to appear for TS LAWCET Exam:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
Discrepancy in TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
If any discrepancy or misprint is found in the admit card, the candidate can contact the conducting authority or chief superintendent of the allocated test centre. Generally, the following mistakes are found in TS LAWCET hall ticket:
- If candidate name is misspelt
- If candidate PwD/DA status is incorrect
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one chosen during TS LAWCET Registration
- If a candidate photograph is not visible on the hall ticket
- If admit card can not be download after a successful registration