TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form is released in March 3, 2023. TS LAWCET or Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to seek admissions into 3Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 02 years LL.M. offered at the various Institutes/Colleges of law located in the state of Telangana. Students must check the TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria before filling the online application form. The candidate must be a resident of Telangana to apply for the test. The exam is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- TS LAWCET 2023 official notification will release soon on the official website.
- The last date to submit the TS LAWCET 2023 Application form without a late fee is April 23, 2023.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the TS LAWCET-2023 are as follows:
Application Form for TS LAWCET
Release of notification
Application Form releases
Last date to submit the application form
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form
The Application form of the exam will be available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to check TS LAWCET Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order to avoid any further inconvenience. The candidate has to upload various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets while filling the application form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
How to fill TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for TS LAWCET-2023. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
1. Registration and Fee Payment
- Visit the official website or click here directly to apply for the exam.
- Now, the candidates need to click on the “Application Fee Payment” tab.
- On clicking it, a payment gateway will appear on the screen. In the payment gateway, candidates have to enter – name, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number, alternative mobile number, e-mail id, stream, category, and payment type.
- After that, candidates have to pay the application fee. Then, the reference ID will be generated, note down the reference ID for further use.
2. Filling of Application Form
- The next step is to fill the application form of TS LAWCET 2023. The application form appears as shown below. Click on “Fill Application form”
- Then, candidates have to enter the asked details to fill the application form.
Details to entre in the application form
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- State / District of birth
- Special Reservation
- Aadhar Card number
- Ration Card Number
- SSC or equivalent 10+2 Hall Ticket Number
- The month of Passing of 12th
- SSC or equivalent 10 Hall ticket number
- The month of passing 10th
- Place of study from class 6 to 12th
- Details for the course applied
- 3 test centre choices
3. Enter Academic Details
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
4. Upload Documents
Candidates are required to upload the images in their prescribed format only. Check the specification of images to be uploaded from below:
jpg / Jpeg
jpg / Jpeg
Once all the details are filled, cross-check it and make the final submit. Following this, the application number appears on the screen. Save the number for future reference.
The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use. Candidates are advised to save their registration number as it will be useful later.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the exam have to pay the non-refundable application fee. Check the application fee from below:
Entrance Exam fee for TSLAWCET 2023
SC / ST
Mode of Payment – The application fee is to be paid in online mode through the given below ways:
TS LAWCET Form Correction Facility
TS LAWCET Form Correction window will open for a short duration. Candidates can make modifications in few fields only. Correction window will be open only once via online mode only.
Steps to make corrections in the form:
- Step 1: Visit the TS LAWCET 2023 official website- https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Step 2: Click ‘Request for Corrections to Online Application Form’ link. (will be available only after the facility is open).
- Step 3: Enter registration number, exam admit card number and DOB.
- Step 4: Click ‘Submit’ button and then TS LAWCET Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Edit Form’ and make suitable corrections.
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Centre
TS LAWCET will be held at the following below regional test centres in which candidates have to choose exam centres in the application form:
In Telangana :
Exam Centre for TS LAWCET
Ramoji Film City area
In Andhra Pradesh:
TS LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card. Admit card of TS LAWCET will be issued online and they can download it by entering registration number, date of birth and qualifying examination Hall ticket number. Candidates must carry the printout of admit card and have to reach the centre on date & time mentioned on the admit card.