UP Police Recruitment 2023 known as UPPRPB, Lucknow has declared the notification to fill up 9534 vacancies available. Furthermore, the board further notified for the recruitment of 5623 Civil Police Sub Inspectors for both Male and Female, 23 for Fire Service Station Officer, and only Male 484 candidates for Platoon Commanders recruitment. The pay scale for the UP Police recruitment posts ranges in between Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Rs. 4,200/- GP. The official administration has also made the Uttar Pradesh Police SI Notification Download Link accessible at its official website i.e. prpb.gov.in.
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Status
The candidates can check the current status for the UP Police Recruitment exam from the table below.
UP Police Recruitment Result 2023
Official Notification Released
- UP Police 2023 Recruitment application form fill process has ended. The last date to fill out the application form was 22 February 2023.
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The aspiring candidates must keep vigilant regarding the important dates of the UP Police Recruitment exam. We have provided information related to the same below.
Application Form Release Date
|07 January 2023|
Last Date To Apply For Registration
22 February 2023
Admit Card Release Date
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
In order to take the UP Police recruitment exam, the candidate must first apply for registration. They must fill up the UP Police Recruitment application form, by visiting the official website. They must fill the form before the last date. Thereafter, they must also provide the required details such as (personal, academic & contact). Subsequently they must upload the required documents & pay the registration fees. The application form must be kept safe for future purposes.
How To Apply For UP Police Recruitment 2023
In order to apply for the UP Police Recruitment exam, check the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- Thereafter, search for “UPPRPB Recruitment Notice of 9523 UP Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts, 2020” download link.
- Then, the candidate must read all the pre-requirements and instructions highlighted on the page and cross check whether they fulfil all the criteria.
- Thereafter, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Subsequently, a prescribed composition of the online application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must carefully fill in all the required details (i.e., Full Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Gender, Nationality, Education Qualifications, Valid Email ID, Contact No, Residential Address, etc.) after filling, crosscheck all the details and spellings.
- Thereafter, the candidate must check the scanned copies of colour passport size photo and Signature (3.5 cm * 1.5 cm; less than 20 KB) in jpeg format; also jpg format files and documents/ certificate PDFs as per the instructions.
- Subsequently, the candidate must verify all the filled up information and then finally click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, save & take a print out of the UP Police application form, for future purposes.
UP Police Recruitment Application Form Fee (Non-Adjustable) 2023
The candidates must pay the application form fee in order to successfully register themselves. The fee for both reserved & unreserved categories is non-adjustable.
Mode Of Payment
- The candidate can make the payment via Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
UP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates must check the eligibility conditions before registration themselves. We have provided information related to the same below.
- In order to apply for the UPP SI PAC Vacancies, the candidate must have achieved the formal education qualifications from a Government approved University or Institutions Graduation Degree with aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent degree for UP Civil Police SI and Platoon Commander Vacancy.
- For the Unreserved Category candidates, the Upper Age limit is 28 years, and the Lower age limit is 21 years.
- However, the Upper Age Relaxation of five years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category contestants following rules and regulations. i.e., for OBC/SC/ST Candidates Maximum age limit is 33 years.
UP Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023
The aspiring candidates can check the exam pattern of UP Police Recruitment exam from the table below.
No. Of Questions
Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge
Numerical & Mental Ability Test
Mental Aptitude Test/ I.Q Test/ Reasoning Test
UP Police Recruitment Syllabus 2023
The aspiring candidates must be updated with the latest syllabus of the UP Police Recruitment. We have provided information related to the same. Check below.
UP Police Recruitment Admit Card 2023
The successfully registered candidates will be able to download the UP Police Recruitment admit card. In order to do so, they must visit the official website. Thereafter, they must provide their registration number & password to download it. Furthermore, the candidates must keep the following points in mind, whilst downloading the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, the candidates must check it carefully, since it consists of important information pertaining to the exam.
- However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authority.
- Furthermore, it is imperative for candidates to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- Also, they must carry a valid proof of identity along with it.
UP Police Recruitment Answer Key 2023
Once the UP Police Recruitment exam is conducted, the official authority releases the answer key. It is released in a PDF format. Candidates can download it from the official website. The candidates must keep the following points in mind after downloading the answer key.
- The answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam, as well as the candidate’s answers.
- With its help, the candidates can easily estimate their result & start preparing for the subsequent rounds of the UP Police Recruitment.
UP Police Recruitment Result 2023
After conducting the UP Police Recruitment Exam, the authority releases the result. In order to download the result, the candidates must visit the official website. They must provide their registration number & password. Subsequently, they must take a printout & keep it safe for future purposes. Thereafter, the qualifying candidates will be allotted jobs. However, note that the admission is subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria of that particular post.
UP Police Recruitment Cut Off 2023
Once the candidates are done with the written examination, they can subsequently check the exam marks & cut off. In order to do so, they must visit the official website, wherein they will find the cut off in a PDF format. Furthermore, the UP Police recruitment exam cut off depends on a variety of factors. We have mentioned a few of them below.
- Total Number of seats
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The previous years cut off trends
- The previous year admission trends
- The candidate's average performance
Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the last year’s cut off details in the table below. With its help, the candidates can easily estimate the upcoming result & start preparing accordingly.
About UP Police Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Police is the main law enforcement agency within the Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1863 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, United Provinces under the Police Act, 186. It is one of the oldest police departments in the Republic of India. Also, it is the largest police force in the world. Furthermore, the UP Police headquarters is at Signature Building, Gomti Nagar, Ardonamau in Lucknow. Furthermore, the UP Police employ around 1,368 gazetted officers, and 231,443 non gazetted uniformed officers. Uttar Pradesh police are under the rule of the Department of Home and Confidential of Uttar Pradesh. It is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP) for the state of Uttar Pradesh, who is the highest-ranking (DG) IPS officer of the state cadre. UP Police is the first Indian state police agency to have a highway patrol Unit, the UP Highway Police (UPHP).
UP Police Recruitment Admission Process 2023
The UP Police Recruitment Selection Criteria is based primarily on 5 procedures mentioned below.
- Written Test
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Skill Test/Personal Interview
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check the crucial highlights of the UP Police Recruitment exam from the table below.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
1) Civil Police Sub Inspector – SI (Male & Female)
2) Platoon Commander – PAC (Male)
3) Fire Service Second Officer (Male)
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Rs. 4,200/- GP