UPCATET 2022 Application Form will be released in February 2022 tentatively. Those who are seeking to apply will have to can fill the form via online mode only. The Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) is conducted by the four agricultural universities of Uttar Pradesh on a rotational basis. It is a national level examination conducted for admissions into all the universities' programs, including UG and PG programs. It is an online examination conducted once every year. The article gives details about the application form and other related details of the UPCATET Application Form 2022.
UPCATET 2022 Application Dates
The applicants can check the UPCATET 2022 Application dates below:
Online Application Form availability
Last date to apply
UPCATET 2022 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about UPCATET 2022 application form:
- The application form can only be filed only in the online mode and it will be made available in February 2022 as per the previous year's date.
- Candidates have to first register themselves on the website by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number, and a password.
- The candidates will have to provide various personal and educational details while filling the application form.
- All the details entered must be correct. This shall prevent the candidate from approaching the correction window.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph, signature, impressions of left and right thumb must be uploaded in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Registration Id of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all UPCATET 2020 future events.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
- After filling the application form, the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Documents to be Uploaded in UPCATET 2022 Application Form
The following are the documents required to fill the UPCATET 2022 application form:
- Class 10th and 12th certificates for filling details as per records
- Marks sheet of previous degrees
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s signature, passport size photograph, the impression of the right index finger, the impression of the left index finger.
- Details of payment for both online and offline transactions.
Details to Enter in UPCATET 2022 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill in the following details in the form of Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test 2022:
- Previous Qualification
- Group of Paper
- Are you from Uttar Pradesh?
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Exam center
- Alternate Mobile No
- Status of the qualifying exam
- Marks obtained
- Roll number
- Name of the board/university
- Passed year
- Total marks
- Name of the subject
UPCATET 2022 Application Fee
The UPCATET 2022 application fee can be paid in both online and offline modes.
Modes of Payment
- The online mode can be paid using credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
- In the offline mode- it can be paid through challans to any SBI branch of the organizing university. The application fee category wise is as follows:
Category-Wise Registration Fees
- General and OBC category – Rs 1250/-
- SC/ST category – Rs 1050 /-
Note- The application fee once paid is non-refundable
How to Apply for UPCATET 2022 Application Form?
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the application form for UPCATET 2022:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the website's home page, a link by the name ‘Apply for UPCATET 2022’ shall appear.
- Click on the link to arrive at the login page.
- The website shall display the downloaded information brochure. I was hoping you could read all the instructions and click on, I AGREE.
- The candidates have to fill in details such as program, previous qualification, group of examination, name, category, date of birth, domicile, gender, email ID, etc.
- After clicking on submit, the candidate will receive an OTP to the registered email ID.
- Enter the OTP to enter a new page that shall open the application form.
Step 2: Filling the application form
- The application form shall open after entering the OTP and clicking on submit.
- The candidates have to fill in personal and educational details such as father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, alternate mobile number, category, subcategory, exam group, etc.
- After entering all the details, the candidates are advised to verify the same.
- Once the verification is completed, the candidates have to proceed to upload the documents.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to upload scanned copies of certain documents.
- The candidate's photograph, signatures, impressions of left and right index finger impressions must be scanned properly and uploaded.
- All the files must be in.JPG format and with a size not exceeding 40 kB.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates can proceed to fee payment.
Step 4: Application fee payment
- After all the previous steps are completed, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid using internet banking, credit/debit cards in the online mode.
- In the offline mode, the candidates can pay the application fee using challan.
- The payment of the application fee shall be updated only after at least 24 hours.
Step 4: Application form submission and print out
- After completing the payment process, the candidates have to submit the application form.
- After 24 hours, i.e., 1 day, the candidates have to check the portal to update fee payment and the filled-in application form.
- If the payment details do not get updates, the candidates are advised to contact the conducting body.
- The application form available on the website must be printed and kept safe until the counseling procedure.
UPCATET 2022 Application Form Correction
The organizing body shall open the correction window shortly after the submission of the application form. The candidates have to check the website frequently for updates regarding the same. The correction window shall be open for a concise duration, and no changes can be made later on.
UPCATET 2022 Test Centres
Candidates have to select any of the following test cities as per their preference:
|Test Centres||Code Number|