UPCATET 2020 Result will be released on 31 May 2020. The result will be declared online on the official website of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Ayodhya (the conducted authority). UPCATET 2020 is organised to offer the admission in the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and agriculture courses to the applicants. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the UPCATET 2020 result.
UPCATET 2020 Result Important Dates
All the important Dates of the UPCATET Result 2020 are given in the table below:
UPCATET 2020 Result Date
|Exam Date||14, 15 and 16 May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||31 May 2020|
UPCATET 2020 Result
The candidate must ensure to read all the points before checking the result of UPCATET 2020 exam which are given in the list below:
- UPCATET result will be released online on the official website.
- Candidates fill their roll number and name properly.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank obtained in the UPCATET 2020 examination.
How To Check The UPCATET 2020 Result?
The UPCATET result will be released online on the official website. Candidate must follow all the steps to check the result online which are listed below:
- Candidate must visit the official website.
- On the main page, move the cursor on the "Student/Applicant" tab and click on the "UPCATET 2020 Result" button.
- Fill the listed information on the next window:
- Group of Paper
- Search by either registration number or roll number and fill one of them.
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Candidate's Date of Birth
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- After clicking the "Submit" button, the result will appear on the next page.
- Download the UPCATET 2020 result in the PDF format.
Details Given In UPCATET 2020 Result
All the listed details will appear on the UPCATET 2020 result which is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll number
- Examination Centre
- Course Selected
- Date of Result Declaration
- Marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained
- Result Status (Qualified/Unqualified)
UPCATET 2020 Selection Procedure
All the applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of rank obtained in the UPCATET 2020 examination. and after the examination the selection procedure to get the admission is described below:
- Candidate must appear for the UPCATET 2020 exam.
- All the shortlisted candidate will attend the group discussion(GD) and personal interview (PI) round.
- The group discussion (GD) round carries 150 marks.
- The personal interview (PI) round carries 50 marks.
- After the PI and GD round, applicants will be selected on the basis of the comprehensive merit list.
UPCATET 2020 Cut-Off
The cut-off of the UPCATET 2020
exam will be different for all the categories. The cut-off list is given in the table below:
UPCATET 2020 Cut-Off list
UPCATET 2020 Counselling
The counselling of the UPCATET 2020 will be conducted in both the online and offline mode. The candidate will pay the fee for the online counselling through the online payments by debit card/credit card/ net banking. Candidate can download the counselling letter from the official website. Candidate must carry all the required documents at the time of reporting.