Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 exam is postponed due to COVID-19. Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Exam is conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education(UBSE) to offer admission in Diploma courses in Uttarakhand in different government or private universities. The exam question paper contains 200 questions, each question carries 1 mark. Candidates who hold Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission through offline mode to DElEd course. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Application process, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
- Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 exam has been postponed until any further notice.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can take anote for all the Official dates mentioned below for UK D.El.Ed 2020.
|Availability of application form||07 Jan 2020|
|Last date of receipt of application form||03 Feb 2020|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Uttarakhand DElEd exam date|30 Mar 2020
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Counselling date||to be announced|
Note: Candidates should visit the website for the updates in the dates.
Uttarakhand DElEd Admit Card
Uttarakhand DElED 2020 admit card
will be available in September 2020. Candidates can read the following instructions related to Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 admit card:
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website http://ubse.uk.gov.in/
- Admit card can be downloaded by entering the details like Application number and Date of Birth.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre without which the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates should ensure that the hall ticket is not spoiled/ tampered or distorted in any case. Situations like this will not be entertained by the authority and may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Applicants must keep multiple copies of Uttarakhand DElEd Admit card for further process.
Uttarakhand DElEd Exam Centres
The entrance test of Uttarakhand DElEd 2020will takes place in 28 districts of Uttarakhand states. Candidates will have to fill the centre of their choice while filling the form. The test centre and venue of the exam will be mentioned in the admit card.
Uttarakhand DElEd Test Centres
|Name of the Centre||Code of the Centre||Name of the Centre||Code of the Centre|
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam Pattern
The exam will be held in Pen Paper mode. Candidates will have to mark the answers on the OMR sheets. The exam pattern of Uttarakhand DElEd is given below:
Paper Pattern for Uttarakhand DElEd
|Mode of Examination||Pen-paper mode|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Duration of Examination||150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks allotted for the correct answer. No Marks deducted for the wrong answer.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Medium ||English and Hindi|
The above information is solely based on previous year information. The information would be updated as soon as the official website announces.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Syllabus
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Syllabus can be checked below as that will help them to prepare for the exam. Below given is a list of subjects and topics that the candidates can go through:
1. English Language-
- Vocabulary & Usage
2. Education and General Awareness-
- Everyday science
- The political system and its evolution
- General information, Educational Commissions & Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
4. Teaching Aptitude-
- Solving the problem of the educational context,
- Managing classroom and learning,
- Learner and learning-related issues,
- Goals of education,
- Role of various agencies and organization in the management of education,
- Issues related to teaching-learning strategies.
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Linear algebraic equations and their solutions
- Set- its elements, operations on sets
- Basic Geometrical Concepts
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
5. Social Science-
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- Local Self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure, Latitude and longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental
- preservation and protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
Uttarakhand DElEd Application Form
2020 has been started from 07 January 2020
. The mode of filling the Uttarakhand DElEd form
would be offline
which will be available at the post offices in different districts.
- The candidates need to fill the Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Application form offline.
- The last date to fill the Uttarakhand DElEd Form is 03 February 2020.
- One should read the required details before filling the form given in the information brochure.
- It is important to fill the mandatory fields mentioned in the form.
- Any enclosures, or certificates (original or in photocopy) should not be sent to the authority.
- Candidates should fill the form and send it either through Registered post or Speed post and should mention the name, address and pin code clearly on the envelope.
- Applications will not be accepted anywhere outside Uttarakhand. If any application form is received by the authority it will get cancelled.
- Applications sent after the prescribed time frame will not be entertained and will get cancelled. Postal department or the authority will not be responsible for any late applications.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Candidates must fill the form clearly and neatly with a blue or black ballpoint. The information mentioned in the application form will be considered final.
- Any false information mentioned by the candidate will lead to cancellation of candidature and strict actions will be taken against the candidate.
- Paste a recent colour photograph. Do not use different photos. it should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
- Candidates must keep multiple photocopies of the Uttarakhand DElEd form before submitting the original for future references.
- The last date to submit the UBSE DLED form 2020 at the conducting authority office is 04 February 2020 by 5:00 in the evening.
Uttarakhand DElEd Application form 2020 fee can be referred by the candidates in the below-given table for different categories:
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Offline application fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates must submit the required amount along with their filled-in application form by Registered Post/Speed Post in the prescribed format completed in all respect and send in the address given below:
Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad,
List of Post Offices of Uttarakhand
Candidates can get Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Application forms from the Post Offices by paying the required registration fees. Application Form for the entrance exam will be available from the below-given list:
- Dehradun (GPO)
- Haridwar (HPO)
- New Tehri (HPO)
- Gopeshwar (HPO)
- Pithoragarh (HPO)
- Almora (HPO)
- Baijnath (Garur)
- Haldwani (HPO)
- Nainital (HPO)
How to Submit Uttarakhand DElEd application form?
Eligible candidates are to send their filled in application by registered post / speed post to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (nainital)”. The application should be neatly filled and all the details in it should be correct
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Eligibility criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for Uttarakhand Diploma Elementry education to ensure a smooth process and have fewer chances of rejections.
- The applicants should have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand or they should be a permanent resident of the state.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be registered in the state employment office(Renewed or updated on the closing date of the application form).
- The applicants belonging to General or Un-reserved category should be minimum 19 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 01 July 2020.
- The relaxation is given to the Upper age limit to the reserved categories.
- The applicant should have a Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Science/Commerce awarded by college or university recognised by the Central Government or State Government in Uttarakhand.
- The general category applicants should have aggregate marks of 50% while that of Reserved category should be 45% in their Bachelor's Degree.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for DElEd Entrance Exam 2020 is published by UBSE after the exam. The answer key is published in the form of pdf format. Those candidates who appear in the entrance exam are only allowed to check the answer key from the official website.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Result
- The scorecard of the qualified candidates will be released and then a merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates.
- Qualified candidates will be then called for counselling.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Counselling
After the result is declared, the Uttarakhand board of school education will invite the qualifying candidates for counselling sessions.
- The counselling process will be conducted on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the entrance exam.
- The counselling will start after one month of the result.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopy of their documents at the counselling centre.
- Failure to do so, the candidates will be rejected from the whole process and this may lead to losing admission.
Documents required during Uttarakhand DElEd counselling 2020
These are the following few documents that are to be carried during the counselling process:
- Copy of Application Form.
- Admit Card Of DElEd 2020
- All certificates and mark sheets ( in original) and Photocopies.
- Certificate of Domicile.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for PWD)
- Passport size Photographs.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Highlights
The important points related to the exam is given in the table given below for candidates to get a quick review:
|Name of Exam||Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education (Uttarakhand DElEd).|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE)|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission in Diploma in Elementary Education.|
Uttarakhand Board of School Education
Uttarakhand Board of School Education abbreviated as UBSE is a Government agency in Uttarakhand entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and textbooks and conducting examinations for secondary school students in Uttarakhand. The board was founded on 22 September 2001. Current Chairman of UBSE is Rakesh Kumar Kunwar. The headquarters is situated at Ramnagar, Nainital.