Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education(UBSE) to offer admission in Diploma courses in Uttarakhand in different government or private universities. The exam question paper contains 200 questions, each question carries 1 mark. Candidates who hold a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission through offline mode to the DElEd course. It is conducted at the state level annually. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Application process, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Status
Candidates can check the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 status from the below table:
Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release.|
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Dates
Candidates can take note of all the Official dates mentioned below for UK D.El.Ed 2021.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Schedule
|Availability of application form||to be announced|
|Last date of receipt of application form||to be announced|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Uttarakhand DElEd exam date||to be announced|
|Availability of Answer key||to be announced|
|Submit objection against answer key (If any)||to be announced|
|Availability of final answer key||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Counselling date||to be announced|
Note: Candidates should visit the website for updates on the dates.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Uttarakhand DElEd Application Form
2021 would be offline
which will be available at the post offices in different districts.
- The candidates need to fill the Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Application form offline.
- One should read the required details before filling the form given in the information brochure.
- It is important to fill the mandatory fields mentioned in the form.
- Any enclosures, or certificates (original or in photocopy) should not be sent to the authority.
- Candidates should fill the form and send it either through Registered post or Speed post and should mention the name, address, and pin code clearly on the envelope.
- Applications will not be accepted anywhere outside Uttarakhand. If any application form is received by the authority, it will get cancelled.
- Applications sent after the prescribed time frame will not be entertained and will get cancelled. The postal department or the authority will not be responsible for any late applications.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Candidates must fill the form clearly and neatly with a blue or black ballpoint. The information mentioned in the application form will be considered final.
- Any false information mentioned by the candidate will lead to cancellation of candidature and strict actions will be taken against the candidate.
- Paste a recent colour photograph. Do not use different photos. it should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
- Candidates must keep multiple photocopies of the Uttarakhand DElEd form before submitting the original for future references.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Uttarakhand DElEd Application form 2021 fee can be referred by the candidates in the below-given table for different categories:
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Enrollment Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates must submit the required amount along with their filled-in application form by Registered Post/Speed Post in the prescribed format completed in all respect and send in the address given below:
Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad,
List of Post Offices of Uttarakhand
Candidates can get Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Application forms from the Post Offices by paying the required registration fees. Application Form for the entrance exam will be available from the below-given list:
- Dehradun (GPO)
- Haridwar (HPO)
- New Tehri (HPO)
- Gopeshwar (HPO)
- Pithoragarh (HPO)
- Almora (HPO)
- Baijnath (Garur)
- Haldwani (HPO)
- Nainital (HPO)
How to Submit a Uttarakhand DElEd application form?
Eligible candidates are to send their filled in application by registered post/speed post to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainital)”. The application should be neatly filled and all the details in it should be correct
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Eligibility criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for Uttarakhand Diploma Elementry education to ensure a smooth process and have fewer chances of rejections.
- The applicants should have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand or they should be permanent resident of the state.
- It is mandatory to be registered for every candidate in the state employment office(Renewed or updated on the closing date of the application form).
- The applicants belonging to the General or Un-reserved category should be minimum of 19 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as of 01 July 2020.
- The relaxation is given to the Upper age limit to the reserved categories.
- The applicant should have a Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Science/Commerce awarded by a college or university recognised by the Central Government or State Government in Uttarakhand.
- The general category applicants should have aggregate marks of 50% while that of the Reserved category should be 45% in their Bachelor's Degree.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam Pattern
The exam will be held in Pen Paper mode. Candidates will have to mark the answers on the OMR sheets. The exam pattern of Uttarakhand DElEd is given below:
Paper Pattern for Uttarakhand DElEd
|Mode of Examination||Pen-paper mode|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Duration of Examination||150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks allotted for the correct answer. No Marks deducted for the wrong answer.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Medium ||English and Hindi|
The above information is solely based on the previous year's information. The information would be updated as soon as the official website announces it.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Syllabus can be checked below as that will help them to prepare for the exam. Below given is a list of subjects and topics that the candidates can go through:
1. English Language-
- Vocabulary & Usage
2. Education and General Awareness-
- Everyday science
- The political system and its evolution
- General information, Educational Commissions & Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
4. Teaching Aptitude-
- Solving the problem of the educational context,
- Managing classroom and learning,
- Learner and learning-related issues,
- Goals of education,
- Role of various agencies and organization in the management of education,
- Issues related to teaching-learning strategies.
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Linear algebraic equations and their solutions
- Set- its elements, operations on sets
- Basic Geometrical Concepts
- The geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals, and circles
5. Social Science-
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of the freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- The governance system in India- Local Self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure, Latitude, and longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental
- preservation and protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy, and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Admit Card
Uttarakhand DElED 2021 admit card
will be available online. Candidates can read the following instructions related to Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 admit card:
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website http://ubse.uk.gov.in/
- Admit card can be downloaded by entering the details like Application number and Date of Birth.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre without which the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates should ensure that the hall ticket is not spoiled/ tampered with or distorted in any case. Situations like this will not be entertained by the authority and may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Applicants must keep multiple copies of the Uttarakhand DElEd Admit card for further process.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for DElEd Entrance Exam 2021 is published by UBSE after the exam. The answer key is published in the form of pdf format. Those candidates who appear in the entrance exam are only allowed to check the answer key from the official website.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Result
- The scorecard of the qualified candidates will be released and then a merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates.
- Qualified candidates will be then called for counselling.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Counselling
After the result is declared, the Uttarakhand board of school education will invite the qualifying candidates for counselling sessions.
- The counselling process will be conducted based on marks obtained by a candidate in the entrance exam.
- The counselling will start after one month of the result.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopy of their documents at the counselling centre.
Documents required during Uttarakhand DElEd counselling 2021
These are the following few documents that are to be carried during the counselling process:
- Copy of Application Form.
- Admit Card Of DElEd 2021
- All certificates and mark sheets ( in original) and Photocopies.
- Certificate of Domicile.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for PWD)
- Passport size Photographs.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Exam Centres
The entrance test of Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 will takes place in 28 districts of Uttarakhand states. Candidates will have to fill the centre of their choice while filling the form. The test centre and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
Uttarakhand DElEd Test Centres
|Name of the Centre||Code of the Centre||Name of the Centre||Code of the Centre|
Uttarakhand DElEd 2021 Highlights
The important points related to the exam is given in the table given below for candidates to get a quick review:
|Name of Exam||Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education (Uttarakhand DElEd) 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE)|
|Uttarakhand DElEd Official Website||http://ubse.uk.gov.in/|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission in Diploma in Elementary Education.|
About Uttarakhand Board of School Education
Uttarakhand Board of School Education abbreviated as UBSE is a Government agency in Uttarakhand entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and textbooks and conducting examinations for secondary school students in Uttarakhand. The board was founded on 22 September 2001. The current Chairman of UBSE is Rakesh Kumar Kunwar. The headquarters is situated at Ramnagar, Nainital.