Uttarakhand D.El.Ed - Application Form
Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education
Admit card: 26 Sep 2020 (Tentative)
Pen & Paper Mode
Updated On - March 07 2020 by Akriti Maurya
|Commencement of Application Form||07 January 2020|
|Last date to fill the form||03 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||04 February 2020( till 05:00 pm)|
The important instructions to fill the Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form is given below:
1. Candidates must fill the O.M.R sheet with Blue/Black ball pen only. Use of Pencil is prohibited by the authority. There is no need to staple the form or use all-pin.
2. Fill the circles on the form properly. Candidates must fill the mandatory details in the application form. There shouldn't be any changes/ cutting or overwritten words. Candidates are advised not to use the whitener or eraser to correct the mistakes.
3. The Application form must not be tempared or spoiled in any case.
4. Candidates are advised to read the instructions properly before filling the form to avoid any discrepancy in future.
5. Any mistakes found in the application form will be the core responsibility of the candidate. There will be no scope of editing later.
6. The Application fee must be submitted before the last date along with the filled application form.
7. The candidate will be debarred from the exam if the if less amount is paid than the prescribed fee as per the categories.
8. The filled Application Form(OMR sheet) must be sent to the office of the conducting authority via registry or Speed post. The last date to submit the form is 04 January 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
9. The Registration form after the given deadline will not be accepted by the authority.
10. Candidates are therefore advised to not wait for the last date of submission and send the duly filled form via DD or Speed Post so that it reaches the office on time.
Candidates must check the fees as per their categories. The table of Registration fees is mentioned below in the table:
|S.no||Category||Application Fees||OMR Application Form series no.|
|1||General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-||Available in the 5 lakh series|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 250/-||Available in the 2 lakh series|
|3||PwD||Rs. 125/-||Available in the 1 lakh series|
The UBSE conducted Uttrakhand Diploma in elementary education(D.El.Ed) can be applied online by purchasing the form and information brochure from the post offices of Uttrakhand with the prescribed application fees. Candidates can check the detail below to fill the Application form offline-
07 Jan 2020
03 Feb 2020