Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form is expected to be released on 07 January 2021. Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 will be organised by UBSE, Ramnagar(Nainital). The exam will be conducted in offline mode. To know more about the Registration Process, candidates can check the below-given article.
Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||To be announce|
|Last date to fill the form||To be announce|
|Last date to submit the application form ||To be announce|
Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
The important instructions to fill the Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form is given below:
- 1. Candidates must fill the O.M.R sheet with Blue/Black ball pen only. Use of Pencil is prohibited by the authority. There is no need to staple the form or use all-pin.
- 2. Fill the circles on the form properly. Candidates must fill the mandatory details in the application form. There shouldn't be any changes/ cutting or overwritten words. Candidates are advised not to use the whitener or eraser to correct the mistakes.
- 3. The Application form must not be tempared or spoiled in any case.
- 4. Candidates are advised to read the instructions properly before filling the form to avoid any discrepancy in future.
- 5. Any mistakes found in the application form will be the core responsibility of the candidate. There will be no scope of editing later.
- 6. The Application fee must be submitted before the last date along with the filled application form.
- 7. The candidate will be debarred from the exam if the if less amount is paid than the prescribed fee as per the categories.
- 8. The filled Application Form(OMR sheet) must be sent to the office of the conducting authority via registry or Speed post.
- 9. The Registration form after the given deadline will not be accepted by the authority.
- 10. Candidates are therefore advised to not wait for the last date of submission and send the duly filled form via DD or Speed Post so that it reaches the office on time.
Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must check the fees as per their categories. The table of Registration fees is mentioned below in the table:
|S.no||Category||Application Fees||OMR Application Form series no.|
|1||General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-||Available in the 5 lakh series|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 250/-||Available in the 2 lakh series|
|3||PwD||Rs. 125/-||Available in the 1 lakh series|
Mode of Payment: The Application form can be purchased from the 13 Post offices of Uttrakhand as prescribed by the authority. No other mode will be entertained by the Authority.
How to Apply for Uttrakhand D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form Offline?
The UBSE conducted Uttrakhand Diploma in elementary education(D.El.Ed) can be applied online by purchasing the form and information brochure from the post offices of Uttrakhand with the prescribed application fees. Candidates can check the detail below to fill the Application form offline-
Step 1: The interested candidates can visit their nearby post office as mentioned in the notification by the conducting authority.
Step 2: Candidates need to purchase the Application form along with the information Brochure as per their categories.
Step 3: The Application form must be duly filled with correct information by filling the circles with blue/black ball pen in the OMR sheet.
Step 4: Paste the Photograph and sign on the blank space neatly.
Step 5: Candidates then need to send the application form through Registered post/Speed Post in the prescribed format( in OMR sheet) with complete information addressed to " Secretary, Uttrakhand Vidhyaleya Siksha Parishad".