Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be released by UBSE for DElEd at its official website. Candidates who have submitted the application form on time are eligible to download the admit card. For downloading Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 admit card, candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth. Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Test is going to be held on 30 March 2020. Candidates can get the complete details of Uttarakhand DElEd Admit card such as the steps to download, Details mentioned in the Hall ticket etc. in this article. The Hall Tickets will be available in the third week of March 2020.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Test Date||30 March 2020|
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket will be released in online mode only on the official website. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be available.
- Candidates must bring the printout of their Admit Card to the Examination Centre.
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card before the date of exam.
- The Candidates must check and validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card before downloading.
- In case of any mistakes found in the Hall ticket, candidates must immediately contact the official authority.
- Candidate must also carry their valid ID proof at the time of Examination.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. It must not be tempered or distorted at any circumstances.
- Duplicate Admit Card will not be issued, hence candidates must keep multiple print-outs of the Hall Ticket for future reference.
- The candidates must go through the instructions given at the end of the admit card. This must be followed on the exam day.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
How to Download the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can refer to the steps given below to download the Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website ubse.uk.gov.in and click on the link Uttrakhand D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020.
Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to a new page. There the applicants will be asked to log in by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Step 3: After that, candidates have to click on Download Admit Card.
Step 4: The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must go through the details before downloading the Admit card.
Step 5: In case of an issue, He/she must immediately contact the official authority,
Step 6: If all the entries are correct, the candidate can download and take multiple print outs for future reference.
Details mentioned in Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the MH-SET 2020 Hall Ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Date of examination
- Test Venue
- Exam Instructions
Things to Carry in Uttarakhand DElEd 2020 Test Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following given things to the exam centre.
- Admit Card
- Blue / black ballpoint
- Printout of the application form
- Passport size photograph
Things not to carry to the exam centre
- Log table scientific calculator
- Mobile phone or any electronic device
- Any written / textual materia