VITEEE 2023 Application Form has been released on 11 November 2022. The application form is available in online mode on the official website of VIT i.e vit.ac.in. Candidates who wish to appear for the VITEEE Exam will have to do the registration before the deadline. VITEEE Exam will be conducted in June 2023. The authority will also provide the application correction facility for some of the details in the form. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the VITEEE Application form 2023. For more such details regarding the VITEEE Application form, candidates may check the below given article.
Application Link: VIT has released the application form for VITEEE 2023, find the official link here.
- VITEEE will be conducted between 15 and 21 April 2023 (Tentative) at designated centres across India and abroad. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. Candidates can appear only once for VITEEE.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application is March 31, 2023
VITEEE 2023 Registration Form Date
Candidates must check the release and the last date of VITEEE registration form 2023 in the given table mentioned below:
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Dates
VITEEE Application Process Important Dates
viteee 2023 registration date
11 November 2022
viteee application form 2023 last date
31 March 2023
VITEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can apply for VITEEE Application Form 2023 as it is available on the VIT official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT). Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- VITEEE application is available in both online and offline mode.
- In online mode, candidates can apply on the official website of the conducting body.
- In offline mode, candidates can purchase it from the conducting university.
- Those candidates who apply through online mode is not needed to submit their application form to the university.
- Candidates must check the VITEEE eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates are not registered until their payment is successfully done.
- Once a candidate buys the OMR of the application form, they cannot return it and nor the university refund the registration fees.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the given format.
Documents Required while filling out VITEEE 2023 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the VITEEE 2023 Registration as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
VITEEE 2023 Application Fees
Candidates can check the VIT Application Form 2023 Fees Structure according to the mode is given below:
VITEEE 2023 Application Form Fee
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any circumstances.
VITEEE Application Stages 2023
The VIT Engineering Entrance Examination form is released and candidates need to follow the below-given steps to complete the form online.
- Step 1 - New user Registration
- Step 2 - Sign in for registered users
- Step 3 - Filling Online application form
- Step 4 - Payment
- Step 5 - Photo & Signature Upload
- Step 6 - Download filled-in application form
How to Apply for VITEEE 2023 Application Form Online?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form:
- Firstly visit the official website of VIT and click on the registration.
- Candidates can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- Authority will send the link to the candidate for verification.
- Applicants have to click on that link and email id and password will be provided in the mail.
2: Fill Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application form.
- Candidates should be very careful while filling in the required details in the registration form.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
NOTE: Candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply.
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Candidates need to select the board from which they pass their class 12 examination.
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
- Choose any VIT campus
- Choose any VITEEE city(test city)
- Choose the subject of your choice
3: Uploading Documents
After filling all the necessary details candidate need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table
VITEEE Documents Specification
10 to 200 Kb
10 to 200Kb
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Paytm and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment
5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the printout of the confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
How to fill VITEEE 2023 Application Form Offline?
Candidates can check all the important steps to follow when filling VITEEE 2023 Offline Application Form given below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to buy the OMR sheet of application form from the office provides by the university.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form carefully with a photograph and attached the required documents with it.
- STEP 3: Send the filled registration form by post to the University.
Instruction for offline Application Form
- Candidates must fill out the application form in their handwriting.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Candidates do not write anything or make any marks on the Barcode.
- Candidates should provide their name or date of birth which is mentioned in the documents.
- An incomplete or application filled in other than the English language will be rejected.
- The details filled by candidates in the registration form will not be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to note the 10 digit application number for future reference.
VITEEE 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make changes in the VITEEE 2023 Application Form. The organizing authority opens the form correction window.
- The authority opens a window for a limited period. Candidates can make changes in the application form on the official website.
- Some details such as mobile number, email id and address cannot be changed.
- Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed.
- No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Wrong spelling of Name or other details.
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number
VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Check the below point:
- Candidates appearing for VITEEE must have been born on or after 1st July 2000.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- They must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a mandatory subject in qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for VITEEE 2023 Examination.
- Candidates belonging from Jammu and Kashmir / Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura or SC/ST need a minimum 50% with PCM/B in 12th