VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been extended. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted every year byVellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for B.Tech admissions across the various campuses of VIT - Vellore, Chennai, Amravati (VIT_AP) and Bhopal. It is a computer-based online test. Candidates must read this article carefully to know all the details about the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. Around 4 lakh candidates each year apply for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam.
Latest Update of VITEEE 2020 Application Form
- VITEEE last date to submit application form has been extended due to COVID-19 outbreak till 15 July.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for VITEEE 2020 Application Form as it is available on the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT). The last date to submit the application has been extended. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while fill form:
- VITEEE application is available in both online and offline mode.
- In online mode, candidates can apply on the official website of the conducting body.
- In offline mode, candidates can purchase it from the conducting university.
- Those candidates who apply through online mode is no need to submit their application form to the university.
- Candidates must check the VITEEE eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates are not registered until there payment is successfully done.
- Once a candidate buys the OMR of the application form, they cannot return it and nor university refund the registration fees.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the given format.
VITEEE 2020 Registration Form Dates
Candidates must check the releasing and the last date of VITEEE registration form 2020 in the given table mentioned below:
VITEEE Application Process Important Dates
|Starting of application form||27 September 2019|
|Last date of application form submission||15 July 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam date||to be announced!|
Must refer to the mention above table.
Documents Required while filling VITEEE 2020 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the VITEEE 2020 Application Form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
VITEEE 2020 Application Fees
Candidates can check the VITEEE 2020 Application Form Fees Structure according to the mode is given below:
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Fee
|Offline Mode||Rs 1200/-|
|NRI candidates||50 USD|
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any circumstances.
How to Apply for VITEEE 2020 Application Form Online?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form:
- Firstly visit the official website of VIT and click on the registration.
- Candidate can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- Authority will send the link to the candidate for the verification.
- Applicant have to click on that link and email id and password will be provided in the mail.
2: Fill Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application form.
- Candidates should be very careful while filling the required details in the registration form.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
NOTE: Candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply.
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Candidates need to select the board from which they pass their class 12 examination.
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
- Choose any VIT campus
- Choose any VITEEE city(test city)
- Choose the subject of your choice
3: Uploading Documents
After filling all the necessary details candidate need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table
VITEEE Documents Specification
|Photograph||10 to 200 Kb||3.5*4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||10 to 200Kb||3.5*4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Paytm and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment
5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the print out of confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
How to fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form Offline?
Candidates can check all the important steps to follow when filling VITEEE 2020 Offline Application Form given below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to buy the OMR sheet of application form from the office that provides by the university.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form carefully with photograph and attached the required documents with it.
- STEP 3: Send the filled the registration form by post to the University.
Instruction for offline Application Form
- Candidates must fill the application form with their handwriting.
- Candidates should read all the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- Candidates do not write anything or make any marks on the Barcode.
- Candidates should provide their name or date of birth which is mention in the documents.
- An incomplete or the application filled in other than the English language will be rejected.
- The details filled by candidates in the registration form will not be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to note the 10 digit application number for future reference.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make changes in the VITEEE 2020 Application Form on 29 February 2020. The organizing authority opens the form correction window.
- The authority open window for a limited period. Candidates can make changes in the application form on the official website.
- Some details such as mobile number, email id and address cannot be changed.
- Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed.
- No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Wrong spelling of Name or other details.
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number