VITEEE 2023 Registration Process has begun on 11 November 2022. The authority has released the registration form in online mode from the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. Applicants who have completed Class 12th or are scheduled to sit for the 2023 board examinations can apply online at viteee.vit.ac.in. VIT Vellore will soon publish the application deadline for VITEEE 2023. A minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the 12th grade is required to fill out the application form.
VITEEE 2023 Registration - Dates
Candidates can check the VITEEE 2023 registration dates in the given table.
|Online application form available||11th November 2022|
|Closing date of the Application form||31st March 2023|
|Application correction||April 2023|
|Slot booking||April 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date||15th – 21st April 2023|
Procedure of Registration VITEEE 2023
Filling out the VITEEE 2023 Application Form online has three essential components. Candidates who wish to register for VITEEE 2023 online should follow the instructions below:
Step 1 : VITEEE Registration
To go to the next stage, you must first register. Visit VIT's official website at vit.ac.in and click on the link 'New User Register Here' to finish your VITEEE registration.
- Name, date of birth, gender, nationality (choose from 1. Indian 2. NRI 3. POI/OCI), mobile number, and email address are all required. This is the registered mobile number, and you should not change it or your email address until the admissions process is completed. Only one VITEEE registration is allowed per mobile phone number and email address.
- To receive a password through SMS, click the 'REGISTER button below. To fill out the form, enter your password and email address. Application form for VITEEE 2023
Step 2: Submit an Online VITEEE Application.
After successfully registering on the official website, log in to the application portal using the registered email address and unique password. The login information for VITEEE 2023 is the same as the registration information for VITEEE 2023. Once the form is open, begin filling in the information listed below.
Personal information such as your name, date of birth, gender, phone number, and email address will be pre-filled in the application form based on the information you gave during registration. As a result, you must submit accurate information during the registration process. You must also fill in the following information:
- Details about the parent(s) or guardian(s):
Parent's or guardian's name
Relationship between the person and the candidate
Occupation of parent/guardian
- Details about your education:
Choose between 'English' and 'Others' as your teaching medium. Select between 'Regular' and 'Others' as your study mode. One thing to keep in mind is that only those with a full-time, formal education are eligible to apply.
- Examining for the qualifying exam/appearing in the 12th grade
Choose 'Name of the Board' from the drop-down menu. Fill in the roll number, registration number, and assigned seat number. If you have already been assigned a roll number/registration number, fill in this information.
The school's whole address, including the PIN code. Month and year in which you passed/appeared for the exam.
- Preference for the Institute:
Select any VIT campus. Select any VITEEE city (test city). Choose a topic that interests you. All of the options listed above can be selected from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Paying the VITEEE Application Fee
Kindly follow all the below mentioned steps to a smooth transaction of Application Fees of VITEEE 2023.
- You will be led to the fee payment page after submitting a form.
- Decide on a payment method. Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card are the options accessible.
- Select 'Proceed' from the drop-down menu.
- You'll be taken to the payment gateway's website.
- Avoid using the 'back' button or the refresh option when making a payment, since this may result in the transaction being canceled.
Mode of Application
Mode of Payment
Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking
INR 1200 + 50 (for DD)
Demand Draft (DD)
Step 4: Attach Documents
The following documents are to be attached while resgistering the Application Form 2023
- A scanned image of the student's face
- During the online application process, upload a recent passport-size photograph.
- The photograph should have a width of 3.5 cm and a length of 4.5 cm (height).
- The file size should be between 10kb and 200kb, and the file format is.jpeg.
- Image of the candidate's signature scanned
- During the online application process, you must upload your signature.
- The signature should be written on white paper and scanned thereafter. The applicant can sign inside a rectangular box with dimensions of 3 cm in width and 1.5 cm in height.
- The recommended file format for uploading is.jpeg, with a file size of between 10kb and 200kb.
Note - The online application process is now complete. Applicants can download a copy of the application and preserve it for future reference. The application number and other elements in the VITEEE 2023 Application Form should be noted to follow the status of the VITEEE application and for other purposes. There is no need to give the VITEEE office a hard copy of the online submitted application.
How to apply offline for the Registration of application form VITEEE 2023?
Applicants can apply for VITEEE 2023 in a variety of ways. Offline application forms are available at the VIT University Campus and selected post offices across the country. By paying the application cost at the post office counter, they can get the kit, which includes the offline application form/OMR form, prospectus, information booklet, and a printed self-addressed envelope.
- The VIT University campus will provide you with a kit. After that, pay the application fee through a Demand Draft (DD) payable at Vellore in favor of the 'VIT University.'
- The offline VITEEE application can also be obtained by mailing a DD drawn in favor of 'VIT University payable in Vellore. The cover letter should address ‘Director- UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014’.
- Applicants must also request the OMR application form together with the DD. Only until the VIT admissions office has received the DD will the offline OMR application form be sent out.
- Applicants should write their names, phone numbers, and mailing addresses on the back of the Demand Draft. After reading the directions in the information pamphlet, carefully fill out the OMR application form.
- The completed OMR application form should be forwarded through speed/registered mail to the following address.
Particulars while Registering Offline Application Form of VITEEE 2023
- Because the OMR sheet is machine-readable, take extra caution when handling it. Any tampering or physical damage to the sheet may result in the OMR sheet not being scanned completely, resulting in the application being rejected.
- Enter the needed information using just a black ballpoint pen. Only English should be used to write the content, and only capital letters should be utilized.
- If necessary, darken the circles with a pencil.
- If a marking needs to be changed, the original marking must be entirely removed.
- Nothing should be written over the barcode.
- In the space provided, only attach high-quality pictures of the applicant.
- The photograph is not required to be attested.
- No staple pins should be used. The aspirant must also avoid sticking anything other than the photograph in the space supplied.
- You must guarantee that the OMR application is sent via postal service (speed post/registered mail) and arrives at the VIT office before the deadline. Any postal delays are not the responsibility of the VIT admissions office.
- Make a photocopy of the completed application for your records.
- The OMR form must be completed in every way and then folded along the original fold before being mailed.