VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who are appearing for VITEEE 2023 must check their eligibility criteria before applying for it. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam or VITEEE which offer admission in the B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) programme is a university-level exam to provide admission in VIT university colleges. This exam is conducted once in a year. This article is related to VITEEE eligibility criteria 2023, so candidates must read it.
Application Link: VIT has released the application form for VITEEE, find the official link here.
VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their VITEEE 2023 Eligibility before the start registration process. Given below are the information regarding eligibility:
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria:
The general eligibility that should be fulfilled by each candidate is mentioned below:
- If a candidate has NRI status, then sponsorship is given only through parents (either father or mother only) living abroad.
- NRI candidates must produce an employer certificate of the father or mother.
VIT Exam Nationality Eligibility Criteria:
Check details below about nationality eligibility:
- Candidates should be resident or non-resident Indian nationals.
- PIO and OCI are also eligible for this exam.
- Candidates must show proof of foreign nationality.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum qualification required to appear for VIT Entrance Test is given hereby:
- Candidates passed the examination of 12th standard by the state board; Central Board of Secondary Examination(CBSE), New Delhi or Counselling for Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Candidates must be passed the Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board or university.
- General Certificate Education(GCE) exam(London/Cambridge/Sri lanka) at advance (A) level.
- According to VIT norms, NIOS is also eligible for VITEEE 2023 Examination.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or High school certificate examination of the Cambridge University.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in the Advanced (A) level exam.
- GCE examination of UK with high marks in five subjects at the ordinary level(O level).
- Class 12th certificate from the accepted Institute of Canada.
- Class 12th/Diploma/certificate of an approved Board Schools of China, Thailand, Indonesia, Bhutan, Syria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, UAE.
- High School Certificate HSC and Cambridge School Certificate A level from the accredited institutions of Mauritius.
- 12 years Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministry of Education of Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania Uganda and Rwanda.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must secure 55% marks in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- For reserved categories such as:
- Candidates belong to Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura minimum marks is 45%.
- The candidates who have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for B.Tech programmes.
- Those candidates who have Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Tech in Bio-medical Engineering and Biotechnology.
VITEEE Age Limit
- The candidates date of birth is after 01 July 2000.
- The date of birth of the candidates in the high school/SSC/10th certificate is considered.
- Candidates must attain the of 17 years on 01 July 2023.
VITEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates must check the releasing and the last date of VITEEE application form 2023 in the given table mentioned below:
VITEEE 2023 Important dates
|Starting of application form|
2 December 2021
|Last date of application form submission||30 April 2023|
|VITEEE Exam date||30 May-07 June 2023|
Application Fees for VITEEE is:
|NRI candidates||50 USD|