WB JECA 2021 Application Form has been released on 11 May 2021. The last date to apply for exam was 25 May 2021 up to 5 pm. Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in the required field and seeking admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in institutes of West Bengal can fill the online application form. Candidates have to provide valid details like name, date of birth, email Id and password, etc. and have to pay the application fee. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about WB JECA 2021 Application Form.
- WBJECA 2021 Application form correction has been started from 26-27 May 2021.
- WBJECA 2021 last date to apply for the exam was 25 May 2021.
- WBJEE JECA 2021 Application Form has released. Click here to apply --> WBJEE JECA 2021 Application Form
WB JECA 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates regarding WB JECA 2021
from the below-given points:
Events and dates for WB JECA 2021 Application form
|WBJEEB JECA 2021 Application Form||Important Date |
|Starting of Online registration||11 May 2021|
|Last date to fill the form & make fee payment||25 May 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Downloading the confirmation page||26 – 27 May 2021|
WB JECA 2021 Application form
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has released the WB JECA 2021 Candidate must check their eligibility before applying.
- The candidate must read the prospectus before filling the application form.
- The candidate has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee to submit the application form.
- Registration Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- The candidate is advised to take a print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill WBJECA 2021 Application Form
Candidate must be ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- A student ID/Voter ID/Passport no/Bank A/c no/Adhar Card/Pan Card
- Degree Marksheet
- Scanned Photograph and Signature( in prescribed format).
How to Apply for WB JECA 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the WB JECA 2021 Application form to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB.
- Click on the link "JECA application form"
- Enter the valid email ID and phone no for registration.
- Now create a password and choose a security question/answer and submit the details to generate an application number.
2: Filling the application form
- After the registration process uses the application no and passwords to complete the application form.
- Now the candidate has to fill in the personal details, Qualification details, etc like:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- 2 Choices of exam city
- Premises No./Name
- Pin code
- Email id
- Mobile no.
- University Name
- Year Passing
- University Roll no
- Institute address
3. Upload Documents
The candidate is required to upload the documents in the prescribed format given below:
|Photograph||3kb to 100 kb||jpg/jpeg||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||3 kb to 30 kb||jpg/jpeg||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
- The photograph must be in a very light background.
- The Signature must be on white paper and with a black pen only.
4. Application Fee payment
After completing the above process candidate has to pay the registration fee to submit the application form.
- The Application fee for WBJECA 2021 will be Rs.500/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the application fee online using Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Submission of the application form
After the completion of the above process candidate must preview the filled application form and take a print of the confirmation page for further process.
WB JECA 2021 Application form correction
The authority will provide an application form the correction facility through the correction window. However, the candidate will not be able to make changes in every detail so it is advised to fill the application form carefully. Candidate can make changes only in the following fields:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
WB JECA 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations for Computer Application 2021 test center:
- North and South.
WB JECA 2021 Admit card
WB JECA 2021 Admit card will release on the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Candidates must bring the admit card on the day of the examination. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.