- Candidates are required to score 60% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates in the Bachelor's Degree which in issued from UGC recognised university.
- Must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in SSC, HSC and Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent exam with 60% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category.
|University of Kalyani|
- Need to hold the passing certificate of Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent exam in any discipline from UGC recognised university/institute or AICTE recognised BE/B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute.
- Secure 60% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category marks in the qualifying exam.
|University of Calcutta|
- Must pass B.Sc Hons in Computer Science from UGC approved university or B.Sc major in Computer Science from the University of Calcutta.
- Passed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology.
- Score 60% marks in the qualifying exam(55% for SC/ST/OBC category) with 60% marks in Mathematics, for 55% for SC/ST/OBC.
- Applicants have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10 and 10+2 with 60% marks.
|University of North Bengal|
- Must have the qualifying degree in BCA or B.SC in Computer Science/Information technology or B.Tech in CS/IT or any Equivalent exam.
- B.Tech in Non-computing, B.Com, B.Sc, BA with Mathematics as a compulsory subject(also in 10+2).
- Score 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved category in both graduation and class 12.
- Applicants have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or BE/B.Tech/BCA with Mathematics(in 10+2 also) from UGC or AICTE approved university or institute.
- Secure 50% marks in both qualifying degree and 10+2 and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
|Kalyani Govt. Engineering College|
- Candidates must hold the graduation degree in any displine from UGC recognised university/college or BE/B.Tech/BCA from a AICTE recognised university with Mathematics.
- Need to score 60% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Dr. B C Roy Engineering College
- Future Institute of Engineering and Management
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Institute of Science and Technology
- RCC Institute of Information Technology
- Regent Education and Research Foundation
- Seacom Engineering College
- Siliguri Institute of Technology
- Techno International -New Town
- Calcutta Institute of Technology
- Pass BCA/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or any equivalent exam or B.Sc/B.Com/BA with Mathematics t 10+2 level from recognised university.
- Secure at least 50% marks(45% marks in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
- Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology
- Narula Institute of Technology
- Netaji Subhas Engineering College
- Must have BCA/Bachelor's Degree from any recognised university.
- Need to score 50% marks for general category or 45% marks for reserved category.
- Heritage Institute of Technology
- Techno India University
- Techno Main-Salt Lake
- Asansol Engineering College
- Hold bachelor's degree except BBA from any UGC or AICTE recognised university/institute with Mathematics
- Score 50% marks(45% for the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC) in the qualifying exam