WBJECA Result 2020 will going to be released after the exam on the official website. The result will be published by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board in the pdf format. The result will be prepared according to WBJECA 2020, candidates can check by entering the application number and DOB/Password. WBJECA Result 2020 indicates that particular candidates is eligible to get admission in Master of Computer Application courses. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling round and book their seats. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about WBJECA 2020 Result.
WBJECA 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important WBJECA result dates in the given table below:
|WBJECA 2020 exam||Postponed|
|Declaration of results||to be announced soon|
WBJECA 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for WBJECA result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- WBJECA merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the WBJEEB official website.
- The rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in WBJECA 2020.
- The common WBJECA merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for WBJECA 2020seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download WBJECA 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download WBJECA merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to official website to check WBJECA 2020 result.
- Step 2: Candidates need to select the Result link on WBJEEB website.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter login details such as application number and password/DOB and press sign in button to continue.
- Step 4: WBJECA Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download WBJECA merit list 2020 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
Details Given on the WBJECA Result 2020
The result for WBJECA 2020 consists of the following details.
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Total marks
- Result status
Tie-Breaking Criteria for WBJECA 2020
Candidates can check mentioned instructions use by WBJEEB to break the tie, in case any two candidates get equal marks in WBJECA 2020:-
Candidates who got lowest negative marks in Mathematics & Aptitude test taken combined will be considered.
If the tie still exists, then the candidates with highest positive marks in Mathematics will be considered.
If the tie still exists, then the candidates with highest positive marks in Aptitude Test will be considered.
If the tie still exists, then the candidates with lowest negative marks in Mathematics will be considered.
If the tie stil exists, then the candidates with lowest negative marks in the Aptitude test will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates who is older will be considered.
WBJECA 2020 Counselling
The WBJECA Counselling 2020 will be started after declaration of WBJECA 2020 result. Shortlisted candidates will allowed to participate in counselling on given dates stipulated by the board according to the ranks obtained. Verification of documents will be done for candidates at the time of reporting. The process of counselling will be done according to ranks given and can not be changed on requests by individual candidates.
Documents to be carried for WBJECA Counselling 2020:
- WBJECA 2020 Counselling registration form(Hard Copy)
- WBJECA Rank Card
- Class 10 Certificate/Any Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- All Semster marksheets of Graduation
- University Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate