YSP Admission 2020 Application Form is available.The candidates can apply for M.Sc, MBA/MBA (Agribusiness), PhD programmes until 15 Septemebr 2020. University of Horticulture and Forestry (YSPUHF) conducts YSP Admission 2020 to offer admission into UG, PG and MBA courses. The admissions are done through the YSP Admission examination. The candidates interested to apply for the university have to go through the application process and other related details before applying for the university. The article further gives clearer details about the application procedure, application fee, etc. of the YSP Admission examination.
- The authority has extended the last date of form submission for M.Sc, MBA/MBA (Agribusiness), PhD programmes until 15 Septemebr 2020.
- The last date to fill for YSP Admission 2020 into M.Sc/MBA(Agribusiness), General MBA & PhD programmes has been extended to 31 August 2020.
YSP 2020 Application Form Dates
YSP University will invite applicants to fill the application form for UG, PG, MBA and Doctorate programs on its official webiste through online mode. Candidates seeking admission to YSP University can check the dates in the table below. We will update the table after the release of official dates.
(Normal seats & Self-financing seats)
|Last date for receipt of application||03 September 2020|
31 August 2020
15 September 2020
|Last date for receipt of application|
with late fee of Rs. Rs. 1000/-
|First week of June 2020 (N)|
First week of July 2020 (SF)
For Ph.D program
|Last date to submit the online application|
31 August 2020
15 September 2020
|Last date of submission of application form with late fee of INR 1000||notified soon|
YSP 2020 Application Form
There are a few particulars about the application form that the candidates have to keep in mind. Candidates applying for YSP 2020 admission examination are advised to go through the same.
- The application form for YSP 2020 shall be available only in the online mode.
- The application form for each course shall be different and candidates are advised to carefully fill the form of their particular course.
- These personal details must be filled-in carefully by the candidate.
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature must be clear.
- Scanned copies that are inappropriately scanned or unclear shall not be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to check with all the details before making the payment.
- After the payment, the application form submitted cannot be edited.
- The payment of the application fee can only be made using internet banking, credit/debit cards.
- The candidates are advised to keep the payment receipt, final application form copy, etc. carefully until the admission process gets completed.
- After registration of the candidate as a new user is completed, the candidates shall be mailed the login credentials.
- The mail must be kept carefully. In case the candidates forget their password, they can refer to the mail or request for a change of password on the website.
Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready before applying for YSP 2020 Application form. Here we have listed the required documents need to attach at the time of filling online application form.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Certificate of sponsorship (as applicable)
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of XII std.
- Score Card of Entrance Test
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Domicile Certificate
YSP 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for different courses of YSP 2020 is different. The detailed fee structure divided category wise is given below.
UG (Normal Seats/ Self-financing Seats)
M.Sc / MBA (Agribusiness)
(Normal & Self-financing Seats)
Payment will be done online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking only.
How to Apply for YSP 2020 Application Form
The candidates who are eligible according to the mentioned eligibility criteria only can apply to the university. Following is the detailed procedure to fill the YSP 2020 application form.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the university at www.yspuniversity.ac.in.
- A link with the name “ Apply now for MBA, M.Sc, PG and UG programs” shall appear.
- The candidates have to click on that from where they will be redirected to the registration page.
- The applicants who are visiting the website for the first time have to register on the website.
- The candidates recieve a unique username and password after the registration process.
- These details als be sent to their registered e-mail IDs.
Filling the details
- After the registration process is complete the candidates have to log in with their login credentials.
- The website shall the candidate’s personal details like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, etc.
- After filling in those details carefully, the candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature.
Uploading the documents
- The candidates, after filling their personal details must upload scanned documents of their photograph and signature.
- The candidates must scan the photograph of size not more than 50kb in jpg/ jpeg/ png only and 640x480 pixels.
- All other required documents also must be scanned and uploaded.
Paying the application fee
- After completely and precisely filling their details, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Only the candidates who have paid the application fee for the examination are considered as completely applied.
- The fee structure shall vary for each course separately.
- The payment can be made using net banking, credit or debit card.
- After completing all the mentioned processes, the candidates are advised to take a printout for future references.
YSP 2020 Correction Window
The application form once filled, cannot be edited further. The candidates can make changes only until the payment procedure is completed. Hence, they are advised to fill the details carefully and scrutinize the filled details before making the payment.