Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2021 is a post-graduate entrance exam which will be conducted by Yogi Vemana University (YVU), Kadapa. YVUCET is conducted at the State Level and organised once in a year. Common entrance tests are being conducted for admission into M.Sc., M. Com., M.A., M. P. Ed., M. Ed., M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Earth Sciences) courses offered in the University and affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for the academic year 2021-22. The oral test will be conducted for P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts courses offered in Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa. The admissions are governed by the YVUCET–2021 rules and regulations given below. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about YVUCET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
YVUCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important YVUCET 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
YVUCET Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||3rd week of March 2021|
|Online Registration Begins||3rd week of March 2021|
|Online Registration Closes (without late fee)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Online Registration Closes (with late fee)||4th week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam Start||1st week of June 2021|
|Result Release Date||2nd week of June 2021|
|Online Counselling Date Release||3rd week of June 2021|
|Online Counselling and Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2021|
YVUCET 2021 Application Form
For Admission into Post-Graduate, M.Sc. Integrated, Bachelor of Fine Arts and P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts Courses of University and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2021 - 22. The details about YVUCET 2021 Application Form are given hereby:
- The candidates will be required to submit the application form online at www.yvudoa.net
- The candidates are advised to go through the details about eligibility criteria before they start filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill their details carefully.
- Select the subject from the list which display the test to be taken.
- The candidates after that will need to pay the application fee.
- They will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- Applicants should print and submit a copy of online application along with proof of fee paid at the time of entrance examination.
Note: The downloaded applications should not be sent by post or by a person to the director’s office. Applications should be retained by the applicants/candidates and should be produced at the time of certificate verification only.
All the applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600 as application fee.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the fee online only by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- NOTE: Application fees will not be refunded back.
How to fill the YVUCET 2021 Application Form Online?
Steps to fill YVUCET 2021 Application Form: Since the process of filling the application form of YVUCET 2021 will be wholely in online mode, therefore, candidates can follow the following steps to fill the application form without any hassle.
- Visit the official website of YVUCET i.e. http://yvudoa.in/
- Click ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Select the preferred subject from the lists.
- Fill the name, address & other asked details and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- A window will open showing the payment screen. Pay for the application form via Debit/Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Login’.
- Upload image in the prescribed format only.
- Preview the duly filled application form.
- Click Click ‘Save and Print’.
- Take out multiple copies of filled YVUCET application form 2021 for future references.
YVUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have all the information regarding YVUCET eligibility criteria 2021 so that they can ensure their eligibility for the exam and confirm their eligibility before they start filling the application form for the exam. The details about the eligibility criteria are provided hereby:
YVUCET 2021 Course Wise Qualification Criteria
50% marks in B.Ed or
45% marks in Degree/PG
|M.P.Ed||40% marks in B.P.Ed|
|M.Sc integrated courses||50% marks in M.P.C/Bi.P.C|
|PG Diploma in Theater Art ||40% |
- Candidates who are in final year examination are eligible but they should pass the examination with minimum marks by the time of admission.
- Admissions are limited only to those candidates who are local to one or the other University areas of A.P/Telangana State.
- Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%) subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and Rank in YVUCET – 2020.
- Foreign nationals/NRIs can be admitted without entrance test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and on the production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University
YVUCET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates must read this section carefully to get all the information about YVUCET 2021 Admit Card. The details are given below:
- Yogi Vemana University will release YVUCET 2021 admit card in May 2021.
- Candidates can download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website( www.yvudoa.net ) by entering the application number.
- Candidates must have to take a print out of admitting card and e-challan for examination.
YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must have all the important information about YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern. This information will help the candidates to get familiar with the question paper and hence systematically prepare for the exam. Following are the details about the exam pattern:
YVUCET 2021 Examination Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Language of the Exam:||English And Telugu. The paper for Computer Science is given only in English|
|Type of Questions:||Multiple Choice Based Questions|
|No. of Sections in Each exam paper:||There are 3 sections – A, B and C in each subject paper except for M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses|
|Total Number of questions||100|
English( for Computer science)
English and Telugu(for other)
|Marks per question||one marks for each|
Distribution of questions in the M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses Questions Pattern
|Sections in Question Paper (Paper Code – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
|Section A (Physics)||25 Questions|
|Section B (Chemistry)||25 Questions|
|Section C (Mathematics)||25 Questions|
|Section D (Biology)||25 Questions|
Note: Also, candidates must use Pencil to fill the details in their OMR sheet and for filling the bubbles to mark the correct answer. Syllabus copies can be downloaded from the website www.yvudoa.in.
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2021 Preparation Tips
The following preparation tips for Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2021 will help the candidates to prepare for the exam properly and to fetch good marks in the entrance test:
- The candidates must follow their time table properly.
- Besides this, they must be completely aware of the exam pattern and syllabus.
- They must study from books by famous authors.
- Proper notes for every subject should be made which will help in a quick revision before the exam.
- The candidates need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they find difficult.
- They also need to take care of their diet and have an adequate amount of rest.
- The candidates can do meditation to manage their stress.
YVUCET 2021 Result
Candidates must go through following points regarding YVUCET 2021 Result:
- The YVUCET 2021 Result will be declared by the university on their official website in June 2021.
- The result will be declared in the form of a bank card.
- The candidates will have to enter their birth date and application number to check their result.
- After the rank list declaration, candidates will be called for the Counselling.
How is Result Evaluated?
The result is evaluated based on the Marking Scheme which is as follows – 1 mark is added to the total score for each correct answer. And there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
How to check the Result?
Candidates can check their YVUCET result by following the steps below:
- Open the official website. http://yvudoa.in/
- Click on the link for Download Rank Card
- Login with your Application Number/ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Your YVUCET 2020 Rank Card will display on the next page.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test is 25 (Except for Test – 116). The minimum qualifying
marks for Test – 116 is 18. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no qualifying mark.
- In case of admission into M.P.Ed. Course additional marks will be duly considered for such of those candidates who have participated in games/sports at the international/national / Inter-University / State level.
- When there is a tie based on marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved based on marks obtained in Section- C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved based on marks obtained in Section-B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
- Rank cards shall be downloaded from the website www.yvudoa.in after the publication of the results (Rank cards will not be sent by post).
- The rank obtained in YVUCET–2020 is valid for admission for the academic year 2020-21 only.
- There is no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OF ANSWER SHEETS.
YVUCET 2021 Counselling
Subject wise counselling schedule will be notified on the website one week before the commencement of counselling. After YUVCET result declaration, qualified candidates have to attend the counselling process of the university. Yogi Vemana University released counselling list subject wise. Few important points regarding YVUCET 2021 Counselling are:
- Seat Allotment depends on the rank of the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats in the university.
- Candidates have to submit the counselling fee at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the order based on YVUCET 2021 Rank of the candidate.
- While counselling, all the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling centre.
- Candidate should appear for Counselling process himself/herself with all the important documents. No other person will be allowed to attend the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Following are some Important Documents for Counselling:
- YVUCET 2021 admit card and rank card.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Transfer and conduct certificate.
- SSC and Intermediate passing certificate
- Study certificate from 11 class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate(from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates)or permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar(for those who wish to apply for a scholarship)
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extracurricular activities(NCC/NSS/Games & Sports /Cultural Activity)
- Discharged certificate and service certificate of the parents in case of a child of armed force.
- Migration certificate(for other university candidates)
- Residence certificate of parents staying in the state of A.P from Tahsildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
Yogi Vemana University Affiliated Colleges
Below is the list of affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University:
|Name of College ||Situated|
|Annamacharya College of Education||Rajampet|
|Rayalaseema College of Physical Edn.||Proddatur|
|S. B. V. R. College of Education||Badvel|
|Sri Varadaraja PG College||Proddatur|
|Sri Sai Degree & PG College||Rly.Kodur|
|Sri Venkateswara Degree College (SVDC)||Kadapa|
|VRS Degree & PG College||V.N.Palli|
|Nagarjuna Degree & PG College||Kadapa|
|CSSR & SRRM Degree & PG College||Kamalapuram|
|Sri Rachapudi Nagabhusanam Degree and PG College||Badvel|
|Sai Parameswara Degree & PG College||Jammalamadugu|
|Loyola Degree College||Pulivendula|
|Nirmala College of Education||Kadapa|
|Smt. Sri. Patan Hussain Khan Memorial PG College||Proddatur|
|Sri Hari Degree College||Kadapa|
|S.B.V.R. Degree College||Badvel|
|Sri Vivekananda Degree College for Women||Kadapa|
|S.K.R & S.K.R Govt. College for Women||Kadapa|
|Prasad College of Education||Kadapa |
Yogi Vemana University College course
|M. Sc. Biochemistry||15||15|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||15||15|
|M. Sc. Botany||15||15|
|M. Sc. Chemistry (Organic)||40||40|
|M. A. Economics||20||20|
|M. A. English||20||20|
|M. Sc. Environmental Science||20||10|
|M. Sc. Genetics and Genomics||15||15|
|M. Sc. Geology||24||6|
|M. A. History and Archaeology||30||-|
|M. A Journalism and Mass Communication||15||15|
|M. Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology||15||15|
|M. Sc. Mathematics||20||20|
|M. Sc. Microbiology||15||15|
|M. Sc. Physics||15||15|
|M. A. Political Science and Public Administration||30||-|
|M. Sc. Psychology||20||10|
|M. A. Telugu||40||-|
|M. Sc. Zoology||15||15|
|B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts ||20||-|
M.Sc. Five Year Integrated Courses
a). Biotechnology and Bio-informatics
b). Earth Sciences
|PG Diploma in Theater Arts||20||-|
|M.A Rural Development||-||30|
|M.Sc Food Technology||-||30|
|M.Sc Computational Data Science||-||30|
YVUCET 2021 Seat Matrix
|Reserved category of local candidates|
85%[SC(15%), ST(6%), BC-A(7%), BC-B(10%), BC-C(1%), BC-D(7%), BC-E(4%)
ECA(Extracurricular activities): NCC/NSS/Sports/Cultural Activities (2.5%), PH (Physically handicapped) (3%) and CAP
(Children of armed personnel) (2%)
|Local or Non Local candidates||15%|
YVUCET 2021 Entrance Exam Highlights
Candidates can check Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test highlights below:
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test Basic Details
Name of the exam
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET 2021)
Exam conducting body
Yogi Vemana University
State Level Entrance Exam
YVUCET Official website
Offline Mode (pen and paper-based test)
Admission into postgraduate courses such as M.A., M.Sc, M.Com etc.
Yogi Verma University, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
YVU (Yogi Verma University) is located in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY, is an accredited with `B` Grade By NAAC 2.54 CGPA). The university runs undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programmes in various fields. It has 5 different fields which offer courses at postgraduate level in 17 disciplines in Humanities, Languages, Physical Science and Bio-sciences. Different admission procedure followed by University to select the students for UG, PG and PhD courses.
Note: These admission rules supersede those that governed admissions in the preceding years. The Admissions Committee of Directorate of Admissions reserves the right to change or modify any of the rules.