YVUCET Result 2020 will be displayed by the Yogi Vemana University on its official website after the exam will be over. On qualifying Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test the candidates will be given admission into various PG programmes offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. Candidates can check their merit list by login with their Application No./ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The minimum qualifying marks is 25 marks. The university conducts the counselling procedure for all the qualified candidates after the results. Read the complete article to know more about YVUCET 2020 Result.
YVUCET Result 2020 Dates
Candidates can view and download their YVUCET 2020 rank card as per the schedule given below in the table:
YVUCET 2020 Merit List Dates
|YVUCET 2020 Exam Dates|3rd week of Jul 2020
|YVUCET 2020 Result date||As per the schedule|
YVUCET Result 2020
The candidates can check a few basic details about YVUCET 2020 Result from the below-given points:
- The result will be declared on the official website of the Yogi Vemana University.
- Those who will appear for the exam will be able to check their exam status and marks online via entering Application No./ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- The authority will not send the rank card via post/mail to any examinee.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test is 25 whereas for MSc. 5 Year Integrated Courses is 18 marks. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no qualifying mark.
- The rank obtained in YVUCET–2020 is valid for admission for the academic year 2020-21 only.
- There is no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OF ANSWER SHEETS.
YVUCET Inter-Se-Merit 2020
In case there will be a tie between two or more then two candidates then the ties will be resolved by following the below-mentioned criteria:
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved based on the marks secured in section C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section-B.
- If both the above criteria will fail, then the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration & senior one will be given a priority.
How to Download YVUCET Rank Card 2020?
You can follow the steps below to download your 2020 Rank card:
Step 1 - Click on the link provided on this page or simply visit the official website of YVUCET 2020.
Step 2 - Thereon, Click on the Link for Download YVUCET 2020 Rank cards.
Step 3 - The login portal will open up to download the Rank Card. Now login by entering the Application no./ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4 - YVUCET 2020 Result will display on the next window.
Step 5 - Download it & take out multiple printouts of it as it is to be produced when asked during the admission/counselling process.
YVUCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling is held at the university campus for those who will qualify the entrance exam. The counselling process is organised for the documents verification, seat allotment & fee payment for the course. The list of important documents which candidates have to carry during the counselling procedure is as follows:
- YVUCET-2020 Rank card
- YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents to stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.