YVUCET Application Form 2020 can be filled until 26 September 2020 without a late & with late fee of Rs 500/- from date 27 - 30 September 2020. The candidates seeking to apply for Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2020 can fill the form online on the official website of the Yogi Vemana University. The applicants are advised to ensure the eligibility of the exam before applying. The university invites applications for admission into various PG programs (M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art). Read the complete article to know more about YVUCET 2020 Application Form.
- The authority has extended the last date to apply for YVUCET 2020 until 26 September 2020 without any late fee.
YVUCET Application Form 2020 Dates
The candidates can check the table below to know dates about YVUCET 2020:
YVUCET Online Registration Schedule
|Date of release of Online application form||29 May 2020|
|Online Registration with Registration Fee: Rs.600 is up to|
10 September 2020
26 September 2020
|Online Registration with Registration lat fee|
11 - 14 September 2020
27 - 30 September 2020
|Last date for Uploading of Online Application|
15 September 2020
01 October 2020
|Exam date||To be Announced|
YVUCET Application Form 2020
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about YVUCET Online Registration 2020:
- The application form has been made available on the official website of the Yogi Vemana University.
- The candidates can submit the form online only. The form via any other mode will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms of the same subject must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection.
- A separate registration is required for each subject and test.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate to get all the relevant details about the exam either via SMS or registered mail id.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned passport size photo & scanned signature separately with not more than 150KB each in JPEG/ JPG format only
- If any corrections are needed, press the back button and edit the data on immediate basis.
- A Helpline number 09705812613 is available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. It has to be deposited via online mode by Debit/Credit/Net Banking (YVU, DOA Account number: 35646731595).
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take two copies of the printout of the application form. Paste a recent passport size photograph (identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided and save it, one copy of this should be submitted at the time of entrance examination at the examination hall.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the copy of the form for all further uses.
- The downloaded applications should not be sent by post or by person to the director’s office.
How to Apply for YVUCET 2020?
The aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for YVUCET 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link provided on the page or simply visit the official website of the exam.
- Now click on the button ‘Apply Online’
- Thereafter a Registration form window as shown.
- Fill out the required details (Applicant's name, DOB, Address, Mobile number & Course name) in the registration form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- Thereafter the candidate will be redirected to the Fee payment window.
- Pay the application fee via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking(g (YVU, DOA Account number: 35646731595).
|All categories candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Late fee||Rs 500/-|
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
- After the successful payment of Application fee, fill out the Application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications i..e(150KB each in JPEG/ JPG format only)
- Click on the preview button and check all the details carefully.
- If there is anything to edit, click on the ‘Back’ button and do the editing.
- Now, click on ‘Save & Print’ button.
- Take out 2 copies of filled Application Form and paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the form. (the photo should be same as uploaded in the form online).
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets by login with their Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth.