YVUCET 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Yogi Vemana University online on the official website. The Admit Card will release as per the schedule. Candidates can download their Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test Hall Tickets by login with their Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth. All the candidates will have to carry the Admit card to the exam centre along with valid id proof. Details like the Name of the candidate, exam centre, exam time and venue etc will be mentioned therein. Read the complete article to know more about YVUCET Admit Card 2020 from this page.
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Check out the important dates regarding YVUCET 2020 Admit Card below in the given table:
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card Schedule
|Release date of YVUCET 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|YVUCET 2020 Exam Dates||To be announced|
|YVUCET 2020 Declaration of Result||To be announced|
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
The Yogi Vemana University will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the YVUCET 2020 hall ticket:
- The University will issue the CET admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates will be able to download e-Admit Card from the official website only.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact concerned department of the exam immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall else entry will not be allowed to the hall.
- Candidates must note that they will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date & Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- Also, the applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or any other mode.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the university.
- The candidates must keep the copy of the admission card with safety even after the exam gets over as to be produced while the admission process will be conducting.
How to download YVUCET 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the simple steps below to download your YVUCET 2020 Admit Card:
Step 1 - Click on the link provided above on this page or simply visit the official website.
Step 2 - Thereafter click on Download hall ticket link.
Step 3 - Login portal for Downloading the Admit card will open up after clicking on the same.
Step 4 - Now login with Application No./ Registration No. and Date of Birth.
Step 5 - YVUCET 2020 Admit Card will display on the next window.
Step 6 - Download the Admit card and take out multiple printouts.
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card Details
The following details will be given in the YVUCET 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidate's name
- Address of the candidate
- Candidate's Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
YVUCET 2020 Things to Carry to the Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam centre to be able to appear in the exam:
- YVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit
- A printout of the Application form in an A4 size sheet
- Online Challan (a proof for online fee payment of the application form)
- Any of the following identity proof for verification – Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Voter Id Card etc.
- Blue/ Black Ballpoint Pen
Note: Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the printed application form at the examination centre.
YVUCET 2020 Result
After the exam will be over, the authority will disclose YVUCET 2020 Result on the official portal. The candidates will have to enter the login details to check the same.