The students can read through the Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for the aptitude test. And, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to be able to sit for the examination. It includes details such as age, nationality, educational qualification, and domicile. Further, only eligible candidates can sit for the examination. Their names must appear on the merit list prepared by the University. All the information filled will be cross-checked with the original documents.
Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who are found to be eligible will be allowed to sit for the examination and whose name appears in the merit list prepared by the Banasthali University. Further, all the documents will be verified at the time of counseling. Therefore, the students need to be honest regarding the details being fed into the application form.
The eligibility criteria to appear for Banasthali University Aptitude Test is as follows:
- Firstly, all the applicants must be Women. Male candidates are not offered admission to the university.
- And, the candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Furthermore, general category applicants must secure 60% total in 10+2. And, the subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- However, reserved category (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) applicants must secure 40% total. And, the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Also, students who pass 10+2 from Banasthali University itself should score a total of 50%. The subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Moreover, the candidates can choose Mathematics and Statistical Methods as an elective. However, the condition is that the candidate should have taken mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent board.
- Further, Foreign/NRI candidates need to get a total of 40% in 10+2 and can get admission on merit.
- And, the Foreign/NRI students have a limited number of seats designated to them.
- Also, the candidates who are foreign/NRI students category need not give the aptitude test. They get admission to the merit/score of 10+2.
- Finally, the candidates need to go through the Banasthali Vidyapith 20120 eligibility criteria. This helps candidates gain knowledge about the norms of the university.
Read more About Banasthali Aptitude Test 2020
|Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Exam Pattern||Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Admit Card|
|Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Application Form||Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Result|
Stay informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Eligibility Criteria.