AMU BA LLB 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. The official authority will soon announce the new examination schedule. AMU BA LLB 2020 is a University level entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. This exam aims to provide the eligible candidate's admission into BA LLB programme and is conducted yearly. The exam paper contains 85 questions which has to be completed in 2 hours. Aligarh Muslim University is a dream university of many Indian and International candidates. Furthermore, candidates willing to get enrolled for this programme will have to qualify the AMU BA LLB exam. The candidates can refer to this complete article to know all about AMU BA LLB 2020 exam Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result and Counselling.
- AMU BA LLB was going to be held on 13 April has been postponed, new dates will be announced soon.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Application Form
For joining the Aligarh Muslim University BA LLB programme, Candidate first have to fill the AMU BA LLB 2020 application form for which the details are given below:
- AMU BA LLB Registration is closed for session 2020.
- Online registration for BA LLB Programme for AMU has been started from 16 January 2020.
- The candidates will have to provide their personal (name, gender, birth date, category etc.) and academic (year of passing, marks obtained, university/ board name, etc.) details.
- While filling the application form the candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of their self-attested photograph, signature, thumb impression and application fee payment proof or other documents as asked in the specifications given on the website.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee
After filling all the details in the registration form, Interested candidates have to pay the AMU BA LLB 2020 Application Fee. Candidates can check the following points regarding AMU BA LLB 2020 registration fee:
- All the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.650/- as application fee.
- Mode of Payment - Candidate can pay the application fee online through credit card or debit card/ net banking.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for AMU BA LLB exam need to ensure that they full the AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria 2020 that the authority has set up to avoid the cancellation of their applications afterwards. The candidates can find the details about AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria hereby:
- Candidates should have completed their 12th or any equivalent exam with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
- Besides this, candidates (Deeni Madaris graduates) who have completed bridge courses from Aligarh University with 50% score are also eligible for the entrance test.
- Besides this, the candidate should not be more than 22 years as on First of July in the year of admission.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates should know the exam pattern which would help them to have an idea of the question paper pattern. The details about the AMU BA LLB exam pattern 2020 are given hereby:
Paper Pattern for AMU BA LLB 2020
Offline (Paper-Pen based)
120 minutes or 2 hours
Question Paper weightage
Total number of questions
10 short answer type questions
Current Affairs/ General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)
Reasoning and Aptitude
Question Paper Medium
Candidate must have to solve previous year question paper for scoring well.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Marks Distribution
Following table shows the marks distribution of AMU BA LLB 2020 question paper:
AMU BA LLB 2020 Marks Distribution
|Proficiency in English||40 Marks|
|Current Affairs/General Knowledge ((with emphasis on legal issues)||30 Marks|
|Reasoning and Aptitude ||30 Marks|
AMU BA LLB 2020 Syllabus
The familiarity with AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 will help the candidates to carefully cover every topic for the exam. The candidates can refer to the exam syllabus given in the table hereby:
Antonyms and Synonyms
Events of national and international Importance (of last one year)
Books and Authors
Profit and Loss
Height and Distances
Probability and Algebra
Candidates must go through all the above topics while preparation for scoring well.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidate must refer to following AMU BA LLB 2020 Preparation Tips to score well in the exam:
- Candidates must properly follow the time table they have prepared and should practice all the subjects regularly.
- They must only refer to the books written by renowned authors.
- Also, they must solve all the sample papers and previous- year question papers so that they get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked in AMU BA LLB exam 2020.
- The candidates need to revise the topics covered earlier regularly.
- Also, they need to have proper diet and rest.
- Besides this, candidates can do yoga or meditation to manage their stress.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
Aligarh Muslim University will release AMU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card. Candidate can refer to following points regarding BA LLB Hall Ticket for 2020 session:
- Candidates need to check the following mentioned details on their admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- They must make sure that they carry their admit card with them to the exam hall without which they will not be permitted to give the exam.
- Besides this candidates must keep their admit card carefully with them until the admission process gets over.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Result
The information about AMU BA LLB Result 2020 is provided below:
- The University would be declaring the result on official website.
- Also, the University might change the Result declaration date.
- Candidates can check their result and download their scorecard from the official website of AMU.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Merit List
The merit list for AMU BA LLB 2020 five years integrated law degree entrance exam will be prepared on basis of marks obtained by applicants and the final score based merit list will be prepared by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) after the announcement of the entrance exam results by July 2020.
The final merit list prepared by University will contain the following:
- Roll number of the applicant
- Entrance exam rank obtained by the candidate.
Distribution of Seats
As per previous years
The total allocation of number of seats for all the degree courses in different Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Campuses located all over India is shown below:
- AMU Aligarh Campus, Uttar Pradesh – 100 seats
- AMU Malappuram Campus, Kerala – 60 seats
- AMU Murshidabad Campus, West Bengal – 60 seats.
But the maximum number of seats for AMU BA LLB degree course is only 100 seats.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Cut Off
AMU BA LLB cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks the candidate needs to score to get selected for further counselling rounds and hence finally gets admission in the AMU BA LLB course of the university. Candidates must have to check following points regarding Cut off for BA LLB Admission in University.
- The factors on which the cut off will depend are listed below: total marks scored in the exam, the total number of candidates who appeared for the test, test difficulty level, performance of all the candidates who appeared in the exam.
- Candidate having their roll numbers on the merit list will qualify for the counselling round.
- They must also know that merit list will be available on the official website as soon as it will be released, and the university will not be responsible for informing the candidates regarding their qualification status for the exam.
- Also, they need to know that AMU BA LLB exam conducting body (Aligarh Muslim University) never release any cut off marks for any year.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Counselling
Based on the Merit list, the qualified candidates will be called to attend the counselling process which will be conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for admissions in five years BA LLB degree course.
- Candidates will be called for counselling under various categories such as seat allotment category, Nomination Category etc.
- Candidates from each category have to attend counselling according to date and time allotted to them.
- The counselling process includes the verification of the original academic and other documents.
- BA LLB 2020 counselling is supposed to commence in the second week of August 2020.
- The admission of eligible candidates into this five years integrated BA LLB law degree course will be decided on the basis of the verification of all the important original documents and successful completion of the further processes involved in the counselling conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
- The mandatory documents to be shown by the candidates while coming for AMU BA LLB 2020 counselling are listed below:
- Counselling call letter of AMU BA LLB 2020
- Class 10th Original mark sheet
- Class 12th Original mark sheet
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Physically challenged Certificate (if applicable)
Candidate’s transfer or migration Certificate
AMU BA LLB Examination Centres
Aligarh Muslim University will conduct AMU BA LLB test 2020 in the following three test centres:
AMU Campus in Aligarh
AMU Campus in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
AMU Campus in Malappuram (Kerala)
Candidate can choose their exam centre as per their convenience.
AMU BA LLB 2020 Highlights
Below table shows the vital information regarding the entrance test of AMU BA LLB 2020.
AMU BA LLB 2020
Aligarh Muslim University
BA LLB programme
AMU Law Official website
Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
Admission in BA LLB programme
For latest updates related to AMU BA LLB 2020 candidate must be connected with the Aligarh Muslim University.
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) draws eligible candidates from all corners of the country as well as foreign countries, especially Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia. In various courses, seats are reserved for students from SAARC and Commonwealth Countries. Aligarh Muslim University has twelve Faculties in various departments such as Agricultural Sciences, Commerce, Arts, Engineering & Technology, Law, Life Sciences, Medicine, Management Studies & Research, Science, Social Sciences, Theology, Unani Medicine, each comprising of several Departments of Studies.
This University also maintains a number of Colleges, Institutes, Centres and Schools under it. Few of them are Women's College, Centre of Professional Courses, Interdisciplinary Biotechnology Unit , Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology, Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, Institute of Ophthalmology, Centre for Advanced Studies in History, Centre for Women Studies, Centre for Nehru Studies, University Polytechnic University, Women's Polytechnic, K.A. Nizami Centre for Quranic Studies, Schools including one for the visually challenged.