AMU BA LLB Result 2022 will be released by the Aligarh Muslim University at its official website on the scheduled date. It is released in pdf format by the AMU controller exam. Selected candidates will be called for counseling for documents verification & seat allotment. Read below to know more about AMU law entrance exam 2021 result such as its process to check, what after the declaration of result etc.
AMU BA LLB Result 2022 Dates
Candidates can see the below table to check the result of AMU law entrance exam 2022
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2022 Result Dates
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Date||2nd Week of May 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2022|
Stay connected to know the AMU update.
AMU BA LLB Result 2022
The information about AMU BA LLB Result 2021 is provided below in the points:
- The University would be declaring the result by the 2nd week of June 2022.
- Also, the University might change the Result declaration date due to some reason.
- Candidates can check their results and download their scorecard from the official website of AMU.
- The rank list will be displayed in pdf format.
How to Download AMU BA LLB Result 2022?
Aligarh Muslim University releases the result for AMU law entrance exam 2022 online at its official website in the pdf form. By following the below steps, applicants can check their result:
Step 1 - Click on the link given here or go to the official website, amucontrollerexams. com.
Step 2 - Then, click on the link ‘General admissions’.
Step 3 - After clicking on the link then click on ‘result of admission tests’.
Step 4 - Then, download the pdf file and take a screenshot of the result.
AMU BA LLB Counselling 2022
The candidates who qualify for the examination will be called for the counseling process. The schedule for AMU counseling is released on the official website. For taking part in counseling, the candidates have to register, appear for the document verification and other processes.
Documents Required At The Time of Admission in AMU Law Courses
Following are the list of documents which will be needed to be carried in the counseling venue for verification purpose:
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination with four Self-attested photocopies.
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN recent front-facing colored photographs (in white background).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave the Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU).
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.