AMU B.A.LL.B 2022 Counselling process will start after the declration of the results. Eligible candidates will be informed and called for the counselling process specified by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Candidates who do not attend the the counselling process conducted by the university shall have their candidature cancelled and their seat will be given to another suitable student. AMU BA LLB is an annual entrance examination held by Aligarh Muslim University for those interested in pursuing a BA LLB degree. Candidates must answer questions from four sections throughout the two-hour exam, which is conducted offline.
AMU B.A.LL.B 2022 Counselling process
Qualified candidates will be called to attend the Aligarh Muslim University's (AMU) counselling procedure for admissions to five-year BA LLB degree programmes based on the Merit list.
- Candidates will be informed about the counselling in a variety of categories, including seat allotment, nomination, and so on.
- Candidates in each category must attend counselling on the days and times that have been assigned to them.
- The original academic and other documents are verified as part of the counselling procedure.
- Counseling for BA LLB 2021 is expected to begin in the last week of June 2022.
- The admission of qualified students to this five-year integrated BA LLB law degree programme will be determined after the verification of all necessary original documents and the successful completion of the remaining steps in Aligarh Muslim University's counselling process.
- The following are the documents that candidates must bring with them to AMU BA LLB 2022 counselling
- AMU BA LLB 2022 counselling call letter
- Original 10th grade mark sheet
- Original 12th grade mark sheet
- Candidate's caste certificate
- Certificate for the Physically Challenged (if applicable)
- Certificate of Candidate Transfer or Migration