AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form will be released by Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to BA LLB 2023 course can fill out this application form. The aspiring candidates can fill up the AMU Law Entrance Exam registration form online, just by providing all the mandatory details asked and paying the application fees. The notice regarding the application form for AMU Law Entrance 2023 examination would soon be available on the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form Dates
The desired candidates can register themselves for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2023 via online mode from the official website of the examination. The candidates are advised to pay the application fee via online mode only, as any other mode of payment would not be accepted. The candidates are requested to check the schedule for the application form of the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2023 from the table mentioned below.
AMU BA LLB important dates 2023
AMU BA LLB Exam Status
Issue of Notification for AMU BA LLB
Start of online application
Last date to submit application form without late fee
Last date to submit application form with a late fee
|Application correction window||Yet to announce|
Release of admit card
|1st week of May 2023|
AMU BA LLB entrance exam
|Last week of May 2023|
Declaration of AMU BA LLB result
AMU BA LLB Counselling
|Yet to announce|
AMU BA LLB Second/ spot counselling
|Yet to announce|
AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form
Candidate must have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form. This is the first step in the examination application process.
- The candidate must ensure that the details provided by them are correct because the incorrect information may lead to the disqualification of that particular candidate.
- Aligarh Muslim University does not provide any application form corrections facility after the submission of application forms.
- The candidates are thus advised to review their application forms after filling up each detail.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Fee
After filling the BA LLB application form, registered candidates have to pay the AMU BA LLB Application fee of Rs 650/-
Modes of Payment
- The candidates can use online payment mode for the application fee Payment. Candidate can use credit card/debit card or Net banking.
- Candidates might note that the Application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
All the aspiring candidates need to know that they should not attempt any other Payment until the Payment status message “FAILED/REFUND” is displayed after checking the Unpaid/Pending Payment button on the Dashboard.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form Important Points
The candidates are advised to arrange the following documents before filling up their Application form for the AMU Law Entrance 2023 examination.
- Scanned copy of their colored Photo with a white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left Hand Thumb) of the Candidate in JPG format only.
- Email address & Mobile number of the candidate
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of the qualifying examination.
Steps for filling the AMU BA LLB 2023 Application Form
For filling the application form, Candidates have to follow the below-given points:
- STEP 1: The candidates first have to Register themselves via online mode.
- STEP 2: Eventually the candidates have to provide their functional “Email” and “Mobile Number” on which their respective username and password will be sent.
- STEP 3: The next step is to Login using your username and password.
- STEP 4: Aspiring candidates would require only a Single Registration for applying to multiple courses.
- STEP 5: It is important to note that every candidate will Register separately and would get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling up as well as to keep track of the form(s).
- STEP 6: Candidate has to fill the following details in their AMU BA LLB registration form:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Course options
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Academic Details
- STEP 7: After filling all the details in the application form, the candidate has to upload their photograph, signature, and their thumb impression to complete their registration process:
|Size||20 kB to 200 kB|
- STEP 8: Suppose a candidate forgets his Registration password, then he/she can use the forgot password link to get his/ her password reset. The password will be sent to the candidate on his/her registered email and mobile numbers.
- The candidates are requested to fill up the Application form carefully and review it after each step of filling as corrections of the wrongly filled up blanks would not be allowed later.
- Candidates must fill their correct details in AMU Law 2023 Application Form as University will not provide any correction facility.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who meet the AMU BA LLB 2023 Eligibility
requirements will be allowed to complete out the application form. The following are the AMU BA LLB eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must have received at least 50% marks in Class 12 from a recognised board.
- Students who pass the qualifying exam will be able to take the admission exam.
AMU BA LLB 2023 Result
The Office of the Controller of Exam of Aligarh Muslim University will release the AMU BA LLB result 2023 after the exam on its official website - amu.ac.in. The candidates can check their results by visiting the admission portal of AMU. The AMU BA LLB 2023 result will carry the roll number and rank details of the candidates.
AMU BA LLB Counselling 2023
AMU BA LLB counselling 2023 will be held soon after the result declaration. The candidates who have been shortlisted for the AMU BA LLB 2023 counselling based on the merit list will appear for the AMU seat allotment process. The university will conduct the counselling process for AMU BA LLB 2023 to verify the information and necessary documents submitted by the candidates.