AMU BA LLB 2021 Application form has been released by Aligarh Muslim University on 11 June 2021. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to BA LLB 2021 course can fill this application form. The aspiring candidates can fill up the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form online, just by providing all the mandatory details asked and paying the application fees. The notice regarding the application form for AMU Law Entrance 2021 examination would soon be available on the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
- AMUEEE 2021 online registration process has been started from 11 June 2021 and continue till 08 July 2021 without late fees. Candidates can apply here--Apply Now.
AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The desired candidates can register themselves for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2021 via online mode from the official website of the examination. The candidates are advised to pay the application fee via online mode only, as any other mode of payment would not be accepted. The candidates are requested to check the schedule for the application form of the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2021 form the table mentioned below.
AMU BA LLB 2021 Important Dates
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2021
AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form Release date
|11 June 2021 |
Last Date To Apply Online
|08 July 2021|
Last date to apply with late fees
|15 July 2021|
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Date
The Second Week of April 2021
AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form
Candidate must have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form. This is the first step in the examination application process. The candidate must ensure that the details provided by them are correct because the incorrect information may lead to the disqualification of that particular candidate. Aligarh Muslim University does not provide any Application Form corrections facility after the submission of application forms. The candidates are thus advised to review their application forms after filling up each detail.
AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Fee
After filling the BA LLB application form, registered candidates have to pay the AMU BA LLB Application fee of Rs 650/-
Modes of Payment
- The candidates can use online payment mode for the application fee Payment. Candidate can use credit card/debit card or Net banking.
- Candidates might note that the Application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
All the aspiring candidates need to know that they should not attempt any other Payment until the Payment status message “FAILED/REFUND” is displayed after checking the Unpaid/Pending Payment button on the Dashboard.
AMU BA LLB Application Form Important Points
The candidates are advised to arrange the following documents before filling up their Application form for the AMU Law Entrance 2021 examination.
- Scanned copy of their colored Photo with a white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left Hand Thumb) of the Candidate in JPG format only.
- Email address & Mobile number of the candidate
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of the qualifying examination.
Steps for filling the AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form
For filling the application form, Candidates have to follow the below-given points:
- STEP 1: The candidates first have to Register themselves via online mode.
- STEP 2: Eventually the candidates have to provide their functional “Email” and “Mobile Number” on which their respective username and password will be sent.
- STEP 3: The next step is to Login using your username and password.
- STEP 4: Aspiring candidates would require only a Single Registration for applying to multiple courses.
- STEP 5: It is important to note that every candidate will Register separately and would get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling up as well as to keep track of the form(s).
- STEP 6: Candidate has to fill the following details in their AMU BA LLB registration form:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Course options
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Academic Details
- STEP 7: After filling all the details in the application form, the candidate has to upload their photograph, signature, and their thumb impression to complete their registration process:
|Size||20 kB to 200 kB|
- STEP 8: Suppose a candidate forgets his Registration password, then he/she can use the forgot password link to get his/ her password reset. The password will be sent to the candidate on his/her registered email and mobile numbers.
- The candidates are requested to fill up the Application form carefully and review it after each step of filling as corrections of the wrongly filled up blanks would not be allowed later.
- Candidates must fill their correct details in AMU Law 2021 Application Form as University will not provide any correction facility.