AUCET 2021 is also known as Andhra University Common Entrance Test. AUCET 2021 will be conducted in October 2021 tentatively by Andhra University. This exam is conducted once in a year at the state level by Andhra University for admission to PG courses like M.A. / M.Sc / M.Com / M.Ed / M.Tech etc. The candidates who have completed 10+2+3 level of education can apply for AUCET 2021. AUCET Exam paper contains 100 MCQs of 1 mark each. Candidates required to attempt maximum questions in 150 minutes. The exam is conducted to select candidates for admission in the postgraduate courses offered by the university. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about AUCET 2021 such as the application form, eligibility criteria and so more.
AUCET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of AUCET from the table given below:
|AUCET Status||No official notification has been released yet by the authority.|
AUCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of AUCET 2021 in the table given below:
AUCET 2021 Important Dates
|Online application of AUCET 2021 start date||August 2021|
|Online application of AUCET 2021 Close date||September 2021|
|Online application of AUCET 2021 last date with late fee 1||September 2021|
|Online application of AUCET 2021 last date with late fee2||September 2021|
|Correction of AUCET 2021 application open||September 2021|
|Admit card Release||October 2021|
|AUCET 2021 Exam date||October 2021|
|Result release date||October 2021|
AUCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates could fill the Application Form for AUCET 2021 through Online mode with late fees. Applicants are requested to follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- The form is interactive and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. The fields super-scribed with * MUST be filled up as they are mandatory, otherwise, the application will NOT get submitted.
- The application form is broadly categorized into three steps:
- Filling of Personal Details
- Document Uploading
- Fee Payment
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the admission process is completed otherwise candidates might not get all the important details.
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Candidate must take print of the filled application form for further process.
AUCET 2021 Application Fee
AUCET 2021 Application Fee is mentioned below category wise which must be paid accordingly by the candidates as it is non-refundable:
AUCET 2021 Registration Fees
Mode of Payment
Payment can be done via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
AUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AUCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 are given below for all the candidate and it must be checked before applying for the AUCET Examination as the application fee is non-refundable:
- Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)-2021 into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Colleges affiliated to AU offering P.G. Courses and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagaram for the academic year 2021-22.
- Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final examination in 2021 only are eligible for AUCET-2021. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2021 are also eligible, provided they can submit Provisional Certificate at the time of counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for AUCET-2021. Eligibility criteria for different courses and Tests will be available on the official website of Andhra University.
- Candidates from other recognized Universities are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses only if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks, unless otherwise specified. Candidates who acquired Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G. Courses, subject to the submission of residence certificate.
- Bachelor Degrees of BA/BSc/BCom/BA.Litt/BL from Universities other than AP should be recognized as equivalent thereto.
- The minimum eligibility for admission into all courses is passing in the qualifying degree unless & otherwise specified.
- ALLOWING A CANDIDATE FOR AUCET-2020 DOES NOT GUARANTEE A RIGHT OF ADMISSION INTO THE COURSE OF STUDY. Candidates allowed to take the entrance test and subsequently getting seats by furnishing false information are liable for prosecution and cancellation of seats without notice. The decision of the admitting authority is final.
- The maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship in respect of SC, ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
- Candidates who have already studied a P.G. course are not eligible to write the test leading to admission into the same course. Such candidates are liable for disciplinary action.
AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AUCET Exam Pattern 2021 is mentioned below:
AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Duration of Examination
90 minutes (1½ hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct & NO Negative Marking
Medium of examination
Note - The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, and Humanities and Social Sciences etc.
AUCET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can check AUCET syllabus below. Candidates can check detailed syllabus in Information Brochure uploaded above.
Life Sciences Syllabus
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Animal Science
Physical Sciences Syllabus
- Mechanics& Properties of Matter
- Waves & Oscillations
- Wave Optics
- Thermodynamics &Radiation Physics
- Electricity, Magnetism& Electronics
- Modern Physics
Mathematical Sciences Syllabus
- Differential Equations
- Solid Geometry
- Abstract Algebra
- Real Analysis
- Linear Algebra
Chemical Sciences Syllabus
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Metal carbonyls
- Spectral and magnetic properties of metal complexes
Organic Chemsitry Syllabus
- Structural theory in Organic Chemistry
- Acyclic Hydrocarbons
- Alicyclic hydrocarbons (Cycloalkanes)
- Benzene and its reactivity
- Carbonyl compounds
AUCET 2021 Preparation Tips
AUCET Preparation Tips 2021 are mentioned below:
- Candidates must consider time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors before they start their preparation.
- Daily revision is an important aspect memory of what candidates studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Solving questions will give candidates an idea of the exam pattern.
- When there is just a month left for the examination, don’t study anything new, just go through whatever candidates learnt so far and practice as much as possible without fearing failure.
- Solve previous year paper more to get an idea about the question paper.
AUCET 2021 Admit Card
AUCET Admit Card 2021
will be available on the official website
. Below mentioned are a few of the guidelines and details about the Admit Card which must be kept in mind by all the applicants:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET 2021 Examination
- Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
- Important Instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
AUCET 2021 Result
AUCET Result 2021
will be declared on the official website
of Andhra University soon after the exam will get over. Applicants are requested to download their scorecard as it will be useful for further proceedings of admission in colleges affiliated to Andhra University. The qualified candidate will then have to attend the counselling session.
- All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on
the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to older candidate.
- There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the OMR answer sheet.
AUCET 2021 Counselling
AUCET Counselling 2021 will commence from August 2021 after the result declaration and candidates will be notified via email. The counselling will be centrally organized by the Andhra University and therefore based on the merit the colleges along with the applied courses will be assigned to the candidates.
- Valid Government ID Proof
- AUCET 2021 Admit Card
- AUCET 2021 Scorecard
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs
- Particular Documents such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports.
AUCET 2021 Seat Distribution
Check the reservation of seat for AUCET 2021 given below.
AUCET 2021 Seat Distribution
|Children of Armed Forces Personnel ||2%|
AUCET 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the list of exam centres for AUCET 2021 from below:
AUCET 2021 Highlights
Candidates must go through the given below table concern with AUCET entrance exam 2021 basic information:
AUCET 2021 Basic Details
AUCET or Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2021
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Stay connected for updates regarding AUCET 2021.
Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 94-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by this visionary proved to be fruitful in the long run.
Former President of India Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was one of its Vice-Chancellors who succeed Dr C. R. Reddy in 1931. The University College of Arts was inaugurated on 1 st July 1931. The inaugural courses were Telugu language and literature, History, Economics and Politics. A year later, the College of Science and Technology came into being with Honours courses in Physics and Chemistry. The University pioneered in introducing many new courses in Science, Arts, Management and Engineering in the country.