AUCET - Registration Process
Andhra University Common Entrance
Pen & Paper Mode
Created On - February 15 2022 by Nistha Sethi
The application form will be available on the official website of Andhra University. Candidates should keep checking the official website for the latest updates related to the exam. Once the application form is out, the candidates must fill the application form at least a few days before the last date of the exam application. The steps to fill the application form online are given below.
Students can apply for AUCET 2022 online by going to the official website. Students should have the following information on hand when filling out the application form for AUCET 2022:
AUCET 2022 Registration Process
1. Visit www.audoa.in for further information.
2. To register, fill in all of the personal information requested below:
3. To register, go to Register. The registered email address will receive a confirmation email.
4. Use the credentials you were given to log in.
1. Fill in the requested personal and educational information.
2. Choose a security question and respond to it.
3. Then press the Submit button.
4. The application form can be downloaded and printed.
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the following documents in the application form:
|Document to be uploaded|
|Passport size photograph||Migration certificate|
|10th standard mark sheet||12th class passing mark sheet|
AUCET 2022 application fees can be paid online using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. The catgory wise application fee is given in the table below:
|SC/ST/ PH||INR 500|
The admit card for AUCET 2022 will be accessible on the official website. The hall tickets can be downloaded on the university's website. Candidates should double-check the information on their AUCET 2022 admit card, such as spelling, address, and other credentials.
07 Apr 2023
26 May 2023
16 Jun 2023