AUCET 2021 Application Form will be made available in August 2021 (tentative) by Andhra University. The candidates will have to apply online only. The applicants must fill the form on time to appear for the exam. It is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to get admission into postgraduate courses of Humanities, Law Engineering, etc. at various colleges/institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The exam is conducted by Andhra University. Go through the complete article below to know the details about the AUCET 2021 Registration Form.
AUCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AUCET 2021 are as follows:
Events and Dates for AUCET 2021
Application form availability
Submission of application form
Submission of the application form (with late fees of Rs.1000)
Application Correction Window
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
AUCET 2021 Application Form
AUCET 2021 Application form will be made available at the official website of the respective authority from March 2021. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about AUCET 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Read the prospectus before filling the application form.
- Candidates must be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Take a print of the filled application form for further process.
AUCET 2021 Application Fee
Candidate have to pay the application form to confirm the application fee for various courses is given below:
Application Fees for AUCET 2021
Mode of Payment
The application fee of AUCET 2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via Andhra Bank bill-desk.
- The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the AUCET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for AUCET 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1- Login
- Visit the official website of AUCET-2021.
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” tab.
- Register by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
- Login to your account using the credentials received on your registered email and mobile number.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
Step 4-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
The following details should be filled:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar No
Step 5-Enter Academic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
Step 6: Upload Documents
Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Passport size photograph
- Migration certificate 10 standard mark sheet
- 10+2 passing mark sheet
Step 7-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8-Final Preview
Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
AUCET 2021 Application Correction
The candidates can check below what all changes can be made in the form once submitted.
- In case of any errors made by the candidate, if the applicants wish to change any detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window.
- After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.
AUCET 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of AUCET 2021 Test Centres: