AUCET 2020 Admit Card will available to download from 05 October 2020. Candidates can download Andhra University Common Entrance Test admit card by using Application Number, birth date and exam name. The admit card/hall ticket will be released by its conducting body which is Andhra University. The details mentioned in AUCET 2020 hall ticket such as Candidates name, Birth Date, Exam Venue, etc. Candidates are advised to carry admit card with them at the time of examination. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about AUCET Admit card 2020.
- Admit Card will be release on the Andhra University Website on 05 October 2020.
AUCET 2020 Admit Card
Andhra University will release the AUCET 2020 Admit Card on the university's website on 05 October 2020. Candidate must read the given instruction on the admit card.
- AUCET 2020 admit card is an essential document to be carried to the exam centre for all candidates.
- Authority will not send the admit card via post.
- The candidates will have to download and carry the admit card/hall ticket to the exam hall. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the AUCET 2020 hall ticket.
- It is mandatory to bring a photo ID proof to the exam venue along with the AUCET admit card 2020.
- In case any discrepancy found on the admit card, Candidate must immediately contact to authority.
How to download AUCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to check the AUCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Enter Details
- The candidate will have to login by entering their application number and date of birth to select the examination centre.
- Once the candidate has filled in the details, aspirants can download the AUCET admit card.
Step 3: Printout
Candidates will then have to save and take a print out of the AUCET 2020 admit card for further process.
Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe after the entrance exam as it may be required at the time of counselling or admission in the university.
Details on AUCET 2020 Admit Card
Following details will be present on the AUCET 2020 Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Centre of examination
- Address of examination centre
- General instructions for the examination