BVP CET 2023 will be held from March 2023 for MBA/MHA/MCA. The application form have been released in January 2023. BVP CET 2023 will be organised through remote proctored home-based mode by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliate institutions. Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is conducted annually. No entrance test will be conducted for B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), however, candidates will get admission based on NATA score. In this article, candidates can get complete details of the BVP CET 2023, including, exam details, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, and many others.
Application Link: Bharati Vidyapeeth University will release the application form for various UG and PG courses soon, find the official website here.
BVT CET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check BVT CET 2023 status from below:
|BVP CET notification||Application Forms Out|
BVP CET 2023 Important Dates
The candidates must check the BVP CET 2023 important dates given below to not miss out on any events of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
BVP CET 2023 UG Entrance Exam Schedule
|BVP CET 2023 (UG Courses)||Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Tech (BVP CET Engineering 2023)|
|B.Pharm & Pharm.D|
|PB B.Sc Nursing|
|B.Pharm (2nd Year)/B.Pharm Practice|
|B.Tech (2nd Year)|
BVP CET PG Admission Test 2023 Schedule
|BVP CET 2023 (PG Courses)||Last Date||Exam Date|
|M.Sc Environment & M.Sc Geoinformatics|| 15/06/2023||25/06/2023|
M.Sc Medical Biotechnology
|M.Sc Speech/M.Sc Audiology||30/06/2023||09/07/2023|
|M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)||01/08/2023||13/08/2023|
BVP CET 2023 Application Form
- BVP CET 2023 Application form will be released soon in online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details like name, gender, nationality, address, etc. in the application form very carefully.
- Candidates must note that no correction facility will be provided by the authority. The application form once submitted, no changes can be done afterwards.
- Applicants can apply for admission in any course through online mode only.
- Also, they must keep the Computer Generated Confirmation Page of the Online Application and Payment Receipt for future reference.
BVP CET 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the BVP Common Entrance Test Application Fee through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway.
The candidate has to pay the following BVP CET fees for a particular programme:
BVP CET 2023 Registration Fee
|PG- MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) UG-B.Tech., B.Tech-II(Second Year)||Rs. 1700/- |
|PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo-Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HA||Rs. 1200/- |
|PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical - Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)|
UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year)
|Rs. 1450/- |
|UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.)||Rs. 1100/- |
|PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology||Rs. 1000/- |
The examination fee will be different for every course. So, the candidates can check the application fee for their respective courses on the BVP official website.
BVP CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
BVP CET 2023 Eligibility criteria are given below for various UG and PG courses offered by the university. The candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for admission. Following are the parameters that need to be fulfilled by the candidates.
BVP CET Eligibility for UG Courses
- For B.Tech
- Candidates should have passed HSC or ISCE or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC of any recognized Board/University from any school/college of India. OR
- Passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category).
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST applicants) from a recognized University.
BVP CET Eligibility for PG Courses
- For MBA: Passed graduate with Bachelor or Master degree from any discipline with minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST category only from a recognized University.
- For MCA: Candidates must have completed a Bachelor's degree (minimum 3 years) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate level. Also, obtained 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination from a recognized board or University.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2021 can also apply for the BVP Common Entrance Test.
BVP CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be notified that the BVP CET 2023 Exam Pattern
is different for different courses, therefore, candidates are advised to visit the official website of BVP University to know in detail about Common Entrance Test paper format. There are a few points given below which are common for all the courses:
- Exam Mode: The exam will conduct through offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type)
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and NO marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English language only.
- Duration: 180 minutes (three hours) for all the courses whereas, for MBA/MCA time duration will be 150 minutes (two and a half hours).
BVP 2023 Exam Pattern for different courses is mentioned below:
BVP CET Paper Pattern for B.Tech
For Medical Courses
BVP Exam Pattern for Medical
Number of Questions
For B-CAT (MCA)
Exam Pattern for B-CAT (MCA)
No. of Questions
Fundamentals of IT
For B-MAT (MBA)
Paper Pattern for B-MAT (MBA)
Number of Questions
Logical and Abstracts Reasoning
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
For BA. LLB/BBA LLB
BVP CET Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25 |
|Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution and Political System in India||25|
NOTE: The question paper of BA. LLB/BBA LLB entrance test will be of total 100 marks.
BVP CET 2023 Syllabus
is given below. The BVP CET Syllabus for entrance exams will be different for each course.
- The university will release the syllabus for each course on its website.
- However, for UG courses candidates can study their 11th and 12th class syllabus.
- The complete syllabus will be provided in this section once it will be released by the university.
BVP CET 2023 Admit Card
The university will release the BVP CET 2023 Admit card
for various entrance exams on different dates and months. BVP CET hall ticket will be issued by the university after the registration process.
- The admit card can be downloaded through online mode only.
- Admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates.
- Candidates can download the CET admit cards by using their login credentials.
- Various details such as name, CET roll number, exam centre name & address, exam date & time, etc will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must carry they admit card along with the valid photo ID proof to the examination centres. It is mandatory, as no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
BVP CET 2023 Result
The BVP CET 2023 Result will be released after the successful completion of the entrance exams. The university will release the result through online mode. Details about BVP Common Entrance Exam scorecard is given hereby:
- BVP CET result 2023 for B-MAT will be declared after completion of the written test and GD & PI rounds.
- For all other courses, the result will be declared as per the exam date.
- Candidates can view the results by login into their accounts.
- Merit list will be prepared category-wise based on the BVP CET result 2023.
BVP CET 2023 Counselling
BVP CET 2023 Counselling will be started after the declaration of results. The university will organize Counselling through offline mode.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the merit list prepared by the university on a result basis and availability of seats in participating institutions.
- In case, the candidate will unable to attend the counselling then, he/she will authorize any other responsible individual to represent themselves at the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability of seats, overall score and choice filled by the candidates for a particular course.
Documents required for attending BVP CET 2023 Counselling
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Passport size photographs
BVP CET 2023 Highlights
The basic information about BVP Common Entrance Test is mentioned below:
BVP CET 2023 (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test)
Bharti Vidyapeeth University
UG and PG in all Courses
BVP CET Official website
To offer admission in various UG and PG Courses
About Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is also known as BVP CET is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth university itself. For B.Arch admission, candidates will be shortlisted based on NATA score whereas, for M.Arch Entrance exam (ET-M.ARCH) will be conducted by the University.
About Bharati Vidyapeeth University
The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth
(BV) was established in 1964 and was awarded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has established as a group of higher educational institutions and located in Pune, India. Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) as an educational organisation has committed itself to make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choices and inclinations. There are various UG, PG and Doctoral courses offered by the University in various fields.