BVP CET 2021 Result will be declared on 27 April 2021 for BMAT. Candidate can check the result from the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Applicants have to enter the user ID and password to check the result. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling session. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about BVP CET 2021 Result.
BVP CET 2021 Result Dates
Applicants can check the important dates and events regarding the Bharati Vidhyapeeth university common entrance test 2021 result from the below-given table:
For UG Courses
Events of BVP CET 2021 Result for UG Admission
|Exam Name||BVP CET Result 2021|
|B.Tech., B.Pharm., Pharm D., B.Sc Biotechnology, B.Optometry, Audiology, B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of June 2021|
|B-UMAT||2nd week of June 2021|
|HM||2nd week of June 2021|
|PB.B.Sc.Nursing||3rd week of June 2021|
|BHPA-II||1st week of July 2021|
|EYECET Lateral Entry||3rd week of June 2021|
|ET (DIP)||1st week of July 2021|
|B. Arch||Last week of June 2021|
|B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs)||Last week of June 2021|
|LLB ( 3 Years)||Last week of June 2021|
|BA LLB (5 Yrs)||Last week of June 2021|
For PG Courses
BVP CET 2021 Result for PG Admission
|Name of the Exam||Result|
|BMAT||3rd week of April 2021|
|MEVST/MGI||1st week of June 2021|
|M. Tech||1st week of July 2021|
|M.Sc.(Nursing)||3rd week of June 2021|
|PHARMPG||Last week of June 2021|
|MBT||3rd week of June 2021|
|M.S.W||Last week of June 2021|
|M.ARCH||1st week of July 2021|
|M. Sc. (SLP)ET||1st week of July 2021|
|M. Sc. (Audiology)||1st week of July 2021|
|LL.M – 2020 ( 1 & 2 Years )||3rd week of July 2021|
|M-EYECET||3rd week of August 2021|
BVP CET 2021 Result
BVP CET 2020 Result will be declared after the successful completion of the entrance exams. The authority will declare the result through online mode only.
- The result for B-MAT will be declared after completion of the written test and GD & PI rounds.
- For all other courses, the result will be declared as per the date declared by the authority
- Candidate can download the result by entering the login and password.
- Candidate must take print of the Result for further process.
How to Download BVP CET 2021 Result?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download BVP CET 2021 result.
Step 1: Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
Step 2: Click on the link "CET 2021 Result"
Step 3: Enter the user ID and Password
Step 4: Result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate must take print of the BVP CET 2021 result for further process.
BVP CET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates will get the same marks then the authority will follow BVP CET 2021 Tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie. Given below is the tie-breaking criteria for different courses:
For B.Tech, B.Pharm., ABON
- Candidates having higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test will be considered for the higher marks.
- If the tie still exists, candidates obtaining the higher percentage of marks in H.S.C./equivalent examinations will be given priority in the merit list.
- After that, if the tie continues, the candidates having a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard examination will be given priority in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, a computerized random selection of the candidate will be on the priority list.
For ET (DIP) –
- Candidates with higher marks in Final Year Diploma examination will be rank higher in the merit list
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher marks in the 10the standard examination will rank higher in the merit list.
- If the tie continues, the computerized random selection of the candidate will consider for the higher rank in the merit list.
- Candidates with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will be given priority in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher total marks in the 12th standard examination will be given a higher rank
- Even after that, the tie continues, the candidates with a higher total of marks in the 10th standard examination will consider first in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists at this level, a computerized random selection of the candidate will get the higher rank in the merit list.
- The candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will get a higher rank in the merit list
- In case the tie still exists, the one with higher total marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard will get higher rank in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists a random selection of a candidate will be done to rank higher in the merit list.