BVP CET 2020 Admit Card has been delayed. It can be downloaded from the official website of the university bvuniversity.edu on dates notified by the university authorities. Candidates can download the admit card by entering Application number and date of birth. The candidates are required to carry the printed hard copy of the admit card on the day of examination else the candidate will not be permitted to write the examination.
- BVP CET 2020 Admit card has been delayed due to COVID-19.
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
- The official admit card will be released on the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University website.
- The admit card will be sent by post to the address mentioned by the candidate during registration for the examination.
- Alternatively, the candidates can download the admit card from the official website, www.bhartiyavidyapeethuniversity.net.
- In case of discrepancies, candidates should contact the admission office of the institute.
- The candidate will not be allowed to write the examination without the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate has to carry a photo ID proof to the examination.
Details in the BVP CET Admit Card 2020
The admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Form number
- Postal address of the candidate
- Date of commencement of the examination
- Exam center address
- Exam timing
How to download BVP CET 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
- Login using the username and password sent to the e-mail ID provided by the candidate while applying for the examination.
- Click submit after entering the details.
- After successful login, select ‘admit card’ from the menu.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- ‘Submit’ after entering the required details.
- Carefully check all the details in the admit card and contact the admissions office of the university in case of discrepancies.
- Download the admit card by clicking on print as shown in the image.
- Keep additional copies of the admit card for future uses.
DISCEPANCIES IN THE ADMIT CARD
The candidates should contact the admission office of the university in case of discrepancies at:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
Common Entrance Test Cell Department
L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030
- The admit card will be dispatched 1-2 weeks prior to the examination date at the address given by the candidate. If the admit card is not received within the specified date, the candidates are advised to contact the university regarding the same.
- For duplicate admit card, the candidate can contact the admission office one day prior to the test during working hours.
- Candidates should take two copies of the attached application form along with photographs and proof of submission to the admission office.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH ADMIT CARD
- Admit card is a compulsory document to be taken to the examination. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination.
- A minimum of 2 passport size photographs must be taken along with the admit card to the examination.
- A government issued identity proof such as Aadhar card, license, etc. must also be taken to the examination.
GENERAL EXAM DAY INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates are bound to follow the rules given on the admit card of BVP CET 2020. The below are a few general instructions for the exam day:
- Candidates should reach the examination center 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam
- Candidates can only enter the examination hall 30 minutes prior to commencement of exam
- Candidates are advised to take their respective seats 15 minutes prior to the exam, if they wish not to miss any instruction.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of exam.
- No candidates is allowed to enter in examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Candidates are only allowed to take admit Card with them in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, Log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center before the conclusion of BVPCET 2020 exam
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
- Parents, relatives and friends are not allowed inside the examination center.
- Beverages, snacks or any drinking item is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any conversation or misbehavior in the examination hall will lead to the cancellation of exam.
BVP CET Result 2020
BVP CET 2020 result will be announced online on the official website. BVP CET scorecard will be released after the release of the Punjab Post Basic NET answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for BVP CET 2020 admission process.