BVP CET 2023 Admit Card will be released by the conducting body in online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Application number and date of birth. The candidates are required to carry the printed hard copy of the admit card on the day of examination else the candidate will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates can read the below article to know more about BVP CET 2023 Hall Ticket.
Application Link: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the application form for various UG and PG courses, find the official website here.
BVP CET 2023 Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates of BVP CET 2023 Admit card.
Admit card release date
BVP CET 2023 Admit Card
The official admit card will be released on the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University website.
- The admit card will be sent by post to the address mentioned by the candidate during registration for the examination.
- Alternatively, the candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- In case of discrepancies, candidates should contact the admission office of the institute.
- The candidate will not be allowed to write the examination without the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate has to carry a photo ID proof to the examination.
Details in the BVP CET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card contains the following details:
- Postal address of the candidate
- Date of commencement of the examination
How to download BVP CET 2023 Admit Card?
Aspirants can follow the below steps to download BVP CET 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Log in using the username and password sent to the e-mail ID provided by the candidate while applying for the examination.
- Click submit after entering the details.
- After successful login, select ‘admit card’ from the menu.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- ‘Submit’ after entering the required details.
- Carefully check all the details in the admit card and contact the admissions office of the university in case of discrepancies.
- Download the admit card by clicking on print as shown in the image.
- Keep additional copies of the admit card for future uses.
DISCREPANCIES IN THE ADMIT CARD
The candidates should contact the admission office of the university in case of discrepancies at:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
Common Entrance Test Cell Department
L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030
- The admit card will be dispatched 1-2 weeks before the examination date at the address given by the candidate. If the admit card is not received within the specified date, the candidates are advised to contact the university regarding the same.
- For duplicate admit card, the candidate can contact the admission office one day before the test during working hours.
- Candidates should take two copies of the attached application form along with photographs and proof of submission to the admission office.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH ADMIT CARD
- Admit card is a compulsory document to be taken to the examination. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination.
- A minimum of 2 passport size photographs must be taken along with the admit card to the examination.
- Government-issued identity proof such as Aadhar card, license, etc. must also be taken to the examination.
GENERAL EXAM DAY INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates are bound to follow the rules given on the admit card of BVP CET 2023. The below are a few general instructions for the exam day:
- Candidates should reach the examination centre 45 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Candidates can only enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Candidates are advised to take their respective seats 15 minutes before the exam if they wish not to miss any instruction.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No candidates are allowed to enter an examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Candidates are only allowed to take admit card with them in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination centre before the conclusion of BVP CET 2023
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
- Parents, relatives and friends are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Beverages, snacks or any drinking item is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any conversation or misbehaviour in the examination hall will lead to the cancellation of the exam.
BVP CET 2023 Result
BVP CET 2023 result will be announced online on the official website. The scorecard will be released after the release of the Punjab Post Basic NET answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for BVP CET 2023 admission process.