BVP CET 2023 Answer Key will be available here after the commencement of the Bharti Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam. With the help of Answer Key, the examinees can calculate their estimate score of the exam. Bharati Vidyapeeth University first releases the provisional key, if any candidate finds it unsatisfactory then he/she can raise the objection against it. Finally, the final key is released based on which the merit list will be prepared. Go through the full article to know other relevant details about Bharti Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Exam Answer Key.
Application Link: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the application form for various UG and PG courses, find the official website here.
BVP CET 2023 Answer Key Dates
In the below table candidates can check dates for BVP CET 2023 Answer key:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test
|Release date of Provisional Key||To be Announced|
|Objcetion date||To be Announced|
|Final key date||To be Announced|
BVP CET 2023 Answer Key
The authorities of Bharati Vidyapith University declares the official BVP CET Answer Key after the examination for the CET exam on its official web page.
- Candidates can go to the official website of Bharati Vidyapith University and search for the link for BVP CET Answer Key to download it.
- Then they must enter the required candidate details correctly to get access to the answer key in PDF format.
- By evaluating the answer key the students can easily predict the estimated results of their examination.
- However, the candidates can download the CET answer key from this website.
- Also, it is essential to download the right answer booklet for the exact assessment of BVP CET 2023 Result.
Totalling the score for BVP CET Answer Key
- Access the right section for the answer key of BVP CET.
- Verify answers as per the key serial number.
- Add 1 marks for one right answer.
- No marks for one wrong answer. (No negative marking)
Then, a few weeks after publishing the answer key the BVP CET results (2023) will be announced throughout the month of May & June 2023 (tentative). The candidates can then check their result from the official website of the University by entering the course for which they applied and their roll number.