BVU BMAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 3rd week of April 2021 tentatively by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The candidates who have applied for Bharati Vidyapeeth University Management Aptitude Test will be able to download their hall ticket by entering their email id/user id and password on the official portal. Aspirants must carry their admit card to the examination hall as without it entry would not be possible. Those who will qualify this exam will get admission in MBA and MCA courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Go through the complete article below to know the other important information about BMAT admission ticket like the process of downloading, documents required, etc.
BVU BMAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Applicants can check the vital dates of Bharati Vidyapeeth admit card 2021 below in the table:
BMAT 2021 Hall Ticket Dates
|Admit card release date||3rd week of April 2021 (Tentative)|
|BMAT 2021 Exam date||25 April and 09 May 2021|
BVU BMAT 2021 Admit Card
The BVU, Pune will upload the Admit Card for BMAT 2021 7 days prior to the examination date on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the BMAT 2021 Call Letter:
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth University will issue the BMAT admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility criteria & will submit the application form with all correct details.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials - email id/user id and password.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact to the authorised body via [email protected].
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the passport size photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Make sure that the details mentioned therein viz; name, subject, Centre etc. are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket / admit card will not be sent via post, hence must download it from the official website itself.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the BVU Pune.
Documents required at BVP BMAT 2021 Test Centre
Candidates have to carry the below-listed documents at the centre for verification purposes:
- Print out of the Admit Card of BVP BMAT
- Any of the Valid photo Id among mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
How to Download the BMAT 2021 Admit Card?
Applied candidates can download their hall ticket for BMAT 2021 by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 – Click on the direct link provided to download the admission ticket.
Step 2 – After that, enter the user Id and password to access the login.
Step 3 – After entering the login credentials, the admit card will appear on-screen download it and takeout at least 2-3 printouts for future references.
Details mentioned on BVP BMAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates are required to check their details mentioned on the admit card. Check the list of the details mentioned on it from below:
- Form Number
- Date and Time of Entrance Test
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of Candidates
- Postal Address
- Test timing
- Entrance Test Center Name and Address