BVU BMAT 2020 Counselling will be conducted at the respective centres from 04 to 09 May 2020 after the declaration of the result on the website of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Those who will clear the exam with minimum qualifying marks in the Bharati Vidyapeeth University Management Aptitude Test will only be called for counselling. For the counselling process, candidates have to appear for the documents verification and seats are allotted to them based on the availability of seats. The selected candidates will be given admission to the MBA courses with the specialization. For more information about BVP BMAT Counselling 2020 candidates can go through the below article.
BVU BMAT 2020 Counselling Schedule
Applicants who have got selected in the BVU-MAT 2020 can go through the below table to know the counselling dates:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Counselling Schedule 2020
|Counselling Location ||Dates|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||04 - 09 May 2020|
Documents required for BVU BMAT 2020 Counselling
The candidates will have to submit the self-attested two copies of the below-listed documents at the time of counselling to the admission centre.
- Statment of marks of last qualifying examination.
- Passing/degree certificate of last qualifying exam
- Migration certificate of the university from which degree has been received.
- Transfer / Leaving certificate
- Character certificate signed by the Principal
- Affidavit regarding the gap in the education of Rs 100/- stamp paper(if applicable)
- Caste certificate and caste validity certificate
- Change in name certificate(for married candidates)
- DD of requisite fees for counselling
- B-MAT 2020 Admit Card and Application form
- 5 Passport size photographs
BVU BMAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
After the declaration of the entrance exam result, BVP will release the final merit list for candidates who will be selected for the counselling. For counselling process, candidates will have to report at the counselling centre in person on the scheduled date. Those who will fail to report on the scheduled date and time, his / her seat will be cancelled from admission. The counselling process is done in the following steps:
Step 1 - Selection Process - Merit list will be displayed on the portal of the official website of the BVU, Pune.
Step 2 - Document Verification - While counselling the documents will be verified in a detailed way.
Step 3 - Allotment - Those who will get selected in counselling will be given a seat.
BVU BMAT 2020 Seat Reservation
The seats will be filled on the merit-based on the performance in B-MAT 2020 entrance exam conducted by the BVU deemed to be a university at the designated centres.
- 1 seat is reserved for wards of migrants from Jammu and Kashmir valley, Defence and Civil personnel fought against the terrorist in J & K (DO No. F10-1/2003-Desk(U) dated 05 December 2003. The seat will be allotted to the applicant who will secure the highest marks in the entrance exam among J&K aspirants.
- 15% seats are reserved for Foreign/ NRI / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category. Candidates who will apply under this category will have to pay Rs 1000/-.
BVU BMAT 2020 Admission Institute
The candidates can check the list of institutes in which admission will be given after getting selected in the Online Computer based entrance test:
|List of Institutes||Seat Intake |
Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
|MBA - 180 and MBA(HR) - 60|
|Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi||MBA - 180|
|Institute of Management, Kolhapur||MBA - 60|
|Institute of Management & Rural Development, Administration, Sangli||MBA - 60|
|Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad||MBA - 120|
|Abhijit Kadam Institue of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur||MBA - 60|
|Master of Hospital Administration(MHA) offer at the Center for Health Management Studies & Research, Pune||MHA - 30 |