CDS 1 2021 Application Form has been released from 28 October 2020 and will last up to 17 November 2020 on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice in a year once in February and the other one in November at the national level for the candidates who wish to be a part of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force, and Officer Training Academy. The candidates are firstly clear the written test by scoring the minimum cut off marks after which they can appear for the round of SSB Interview and hence get shortlisted for the academy. Candidates get all the important details regarding Combined Defence Services (CDS) entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
CDS 1 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the CDS 1 exam 2021 application form from 28 October 2020 till the 17 November 2020 on the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply for CDS Registration online on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- valid mobile number and email ID because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because conducting body will not provide correction option.
- Conducting provide the option of withdrawing the application form for those who don't want to appear for the examination
CDS 1 2020 Registration Date
Candidates can check CDS Registration Date 2021 in the given below table:
CDS Notification Date 2021
CDS 1 2021 Registration Events
CDS 1 2021 Registration Dates
Release of notification
28 October 2020
28 October 2020
Last date of registration
17 November 2020
Withdrawal of application form
24 November 2020 to 30 November 2020
07 February 2021
Documents Required while Fill CDS 1 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while filling online application for CDS 1 examination 2021:
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Net Banking Information
CDS 1 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the CDS registration fees on the official website or depositing in the authority accounts. Candidates take this in mind that the CDS registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the CDS registration fees through the following way:
- Candidates can deposit the application fees in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or
- By using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates must keep this in mind that application fees will not refund back.
Candidates can check the category wise CDS Application Fee 2021 in the mentioned below table:
CDS 2021 Registration Fee
|OBC and General category candidates ||Rs. 200/-|
|Female and SC/ST category candidates||Exempted|
CDS 1 2021 Application Form Withdrawal Process
The conducting authority will provide the facility to the candidates that they can withdraw their application if they don't want to appear for the examination. Candidates must check the all-important instruction related to the withdrawal process:
- Candidates have to provide the details of registered application form with registration ID.
- They must provide details of complete and submit the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that they remember the mobile number and email that mentioned in the application form.
- Authority sends will send the OTP on the mobile number or email Id.
- Applicants must keep in mind at the time of withdrawal that application will not refund.
How to Apply for CDS 1 2021 Application Form?
The application form for CDS 1 will be available on the UPSC website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of UPSC to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the CDS registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Centre Details
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
CDS 1 Document Specification
|Photograph||200 kb>300 kb||.jpg|
|Signature||200 kb>300 kb||.jpg|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of CDS application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
Candidates can also check: