CDS 2021 Results will be declared by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) on 23 March 2021 (Tentative). The result will be announced in May 2021 in PDF format. Results will be based on the performance of candidates in CDS 2021 written test and SSB interview. The CDS (1) will be conducted on 07 February 2021. Candidates can read the below-given article to get more information like important dates, how to check the scores, etc.
CDS 2021 Result Date
Candidates can check the UPSC CDS 2021 Result important dates in the table given below-
| Events||Important Date|
|CDS 2021 Result declaration||23 March 2021 (Tentative)|
|CDS 2021 Examination Date||07 February 2021|
How to check the CDS 2021 Result?
The Result for UPSC CDS 2021 will be available at the official website in Nov 2021. Candidates can go through the below-given steps to check the Result and download the scorecard:
: Visit the official website of the conducting body i.e., UPSC
Step 2: Click on the Examination tab and then click on the Active Examination tab.
Step 3: Candidates then have to click on the Combined Defence Services Examination 1.
Step 4: A new page will open from where the candidate can download the PDF file for CDS 2021 Results of the written test.
Step 5: Candidate can locate his/her roll number by using the shortcut key- Ctrl+F
Step 6: In the end, the candidate can print out the result for future reference.
CDS 2021 Final Marksheet
The mark sheet for UPSC CDS 2021 will be available on the official website, link to which is mentioned in this article.
Candidates can download the mark sheet at the end of the selection process. The Marksheet will be available for a limited period of time i.e approximately 1 month. Candidates can follow the below-given steps to obtain the CDS Marksheet-
1. Visit the official website of the conducting body(UPSC).
2. Candidates will see a link on the main page on the 'What's New' section. Click the link and wait for the page to load.
3. Candidates then have to enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth and after that enter captcha code, given in the end.
4. Candidates can either choose to Submit or Reset. If the details entered is correct choose Submit. If there is a need to change the details-candidates can choose Reset and re-enter the details.
5. After clicking on submit, the mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
6. Candidates can take multiple print-outs of mark sheet for future reference.
What happens after CDS 2021 Result is declared?
Candidates can check the Selection process after the declaration of Result.
- The qualifying candidates will have to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website in order to enable them to receive a call up for SSB Interview.
- Candidates who qualify the written test of CDS 2021 have to appear for SSB Tests/ Interview.
- The candidates have to carry the documents mentioned in the prospectus and attend the interview conducted by the Service Selection Board(SSB).
- The final result will be based on the candidate's performance in the written test and SSB Tests/Interview.
- The SSB test and Interview lasts for 5 days where the candidate has to go through various Physical and Psychological test.
- These tests are undertaken to check the fitness of the candidate for the position of Officer.
Candidates are judged by SSB on these qualities during the Interview process-
- Physical fitness endurance
- Group Planning
- Psychological and Mental Robustness