CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam has been cancelled. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) will offer admission based on the score of the qualifying examination. Those who have submitted the application fee will be refunded in their respective bank accounts. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates will get admission in M.Sc Nursing Course on qualifying this exam. The admission to this course will be based on the marks scored by them in the entrance exam. Also, the candidates need to fill the application form carefully before the last date. The candidates can read the complete article to know all about CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 exam.
- CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam has been cancelled.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 exam the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- Candidate must be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Applicant must have completed B.Sc Nursing / Post-Basic Nursing with at least 55% and with a pass in the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University (5% relaxation for SC/ST category candidates).
- Candidate must have 1-year experience before Post Basic B.Sc. or after Basic B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result for CG Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2020 through below given information:
- The result will be declared on the official website of CG Vyapam.
- Candidates can check the rng.esults online on by logging on the official website.
- Merit list will also be declared with the result.
- Merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the applicant.
- Candidates can check the score obtained through the scorecard.
- In case of any correction, the candidate must immediately report the authorities.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to proceed to the counselling procedure.
- Candidates must download the scorecard for future reference.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidates may check the counselling details of Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 through below given information:
- Counselling will be done after the result declaration.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling will be done in various rounds.
- Applicants will be allotted seats based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
- If an applicant gets selected in the first round of counselling then he/she can not participate in the second round.
- Candidates must visit the official site regularly for the counselling details.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of the Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2020 Application form:
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Candidate has to visit the link to download the application form.
- After this candidate has to do the registration.
- Candidate has to enter the required information for the registration and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, an application form will appear on the screen
- Candidate has to fill all the information required in the application form.
- All the information has to be filled very carefully and correctly.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to click on the submit button.
- Candidate has to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee after uploading the documents.
- If the candidate made any mistake in the application form, he can submit the application form again.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid only through online mode. Three payment gateway will be provided, the candidate has to choose one of them.
Application fee for Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing
- Candidate can choose any one of the following options for submitting the application fee:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the information related to Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card through below given details:
- Admit card will be available on the official website.
- Candidate can download the admit card using their registration number and password.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline.
- Applicants have to bring the admit card on the day od the examination.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam centres for Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2020 through below given details
Exam Centres for CG Pre M.Sc Nursing
|Exam city ||Code Number|
Applicants may choose the exam centres for the M.Sc nursing exam according to their preference.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CG Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2020 through below given details:
Exam Pattern for Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Candidates can go through the exam pattern mentioned above and can start preparing for their exam accordingly.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus of the Chattisgarh M.Sc Nursing exam through below given information:
- Nursing Foundations
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computers and Nursing Informatics
- Communication and Informational technology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Child Health nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Community health nursing
- Nursing research and statistics
- Nursing management
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips, which would help applicants to score well and hence qualify the exam
- Candidate should have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of CG M.Sc Nursing exam.
- Applicants can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the given study material and recommended books will help.
- Applicants can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
CG Pre MSc Nursing 2020 Answer key
After the commmencement of the entrance exam, the answer key will be published on the official website. The answer key will published in the PDF format. Candidates just have to visit the CG Vyapam official website and check “Model answer key”. Candidates can challenge to the model answer key by hand/post or to the email addres, [email protected]
. After go through all the objection, the final answer key is published on the official website. The answer key is released for all the question paper sets. Candidates cannot challenge the final answer key.
Candidates can also download the response(OMR) sheet from the official website. The response OMR sheet contains all the answers that the candidate has marked. The response sheet is released in the pdf format. In case of difference, candidates cannot raise any objection regarding the response sheet.
The steps to download the answer key are mentioned below:
- Visit the CG Vyapam official website.
- Then click on the Examination button.
- Then Click on Entrance Button
- Select the year 2020 link from list.
- Then select MSCN 2020 link.
- Select Model answer link.
- Download the pdf of answer key.
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 Highlights
Candidates may check the highlights of CG Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2020 through below given table
|Exam Name||CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020|
|Conducting body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Course||Masters in Nursing|
|CG Vypam Official website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
|Exam purpose||To give admission in M.Sc Nursing|
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
In Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural Colleges and Polytechnics by the Government of Chhattisgarh, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur, Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 All prerequisites related to the conduct of pre-admission examinations and other examinations, which are authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board. For Rywahi and system state has been formed Professional Examination Board.