CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 will be conducted on 24 October by the CG Vyapam (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). The candidates can apply from 13 to 30 September. The candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. This exam is conducted every year at the state level. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the CG Vyapam PB Nursing 2021 Exam Status from the below table:
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Post Basic Nursing Exam 2021 Status
|Official notification is released|
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Dates
Candidates can find basic dates and events related to CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing from the given table:
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Schedule
|Starting of application form||13 September 2021|
|Last date for application submission||30 September 2021|
|APplication form editing window||01 to 03 October 2021|
|Publication of admit card||16 October 2021|
|Exam date||24 October 2021(02:00 to 04:15 Pm)|
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the Chattisgarh Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application Form through the below-given details:
- The candidate has to visit the official website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. to apply for CG PB Nursing 2021.
- The application form can be downloaded the application form from the official website.
- Candidates first need to do the registration on the official page.
- The applicant has to provide a valid email-id and phone number for the registration.
- After successful registration, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all the required and basic details.
- All the details have to be filled in very carefully.
- Wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted.
- After filling in all the details, candidates need to click the submit button.
- Applicants need to upload the required documents in the application form.
- Candidates need to click the submit button for the submission of the application form.
- After successful submission, an application number will be generated.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid only online mode. Three payment gateway will be provided; the candidate has to choose one of them.
Application fee for CG Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate can choose any one of the following options for submitting the application fee:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Chattisgarh Post Basic Nursing exam 2021 the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have a permanent residence of Chattisgarh.
- Applicant must have done schooling from a recognized board.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CG Post Basic nursing exam 2021 through below given details:
CG PB Nursing Question Pattern
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, and there will be no negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Candidates can go through the exam pattern mentioned above and can start preparing for their exams accordingly.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus of the Chattisgarh Post Basic exam through below given information:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Environmental Nursing
- Medical-surgical Nursing
- Mental health and psychiatric nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child health nursing
- Administration and Ward Management
Candidates can check the detailed syllabus of the Chattisgarh Post Basic Nursing 2021 Syllabus PDF.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips for CG Post Basic Nursing 2021, which would help applicants to score well and hence qualify for the exam.
- The candidate should have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of CG post basic Nursing exam.
- Applicants can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the given study material and recommended books will help.
- Applicants can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can check the information related to the Chattisgarh Post Basic Nursing exam 2021 Admit Card through the below-given details:
- Admit will be available on the official website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Candidates can download the admit card using their login id and password.
- Applicant must take the printout of the admit card.
- Admit card will contain the following details like exam date & time, exam venue, candidates information, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately contact the helpline.
- Candidates have to carry their admit cards on the day of the examination.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Even after the examination, the candidate has to keep the admit card safe to check the result.
- The result can be checked by using the information provided on the admit card.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam centers for Chattisgarh Pre M.Sc Nursing exam 2021 through below given details
Exam Centres for CG Pre M.Sc Nursing
|Exam city ||Code Number|
Applicants may choose the exam centers for the M.Sc nursing exam according to their preference.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Result
Candidates can check the result for CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 through below given information:
- The result will be declared on the official website of CG Vyapam.
- Candidates can check the results online by logging on to the official website.
- The merit list will also be declared with the result.
- The merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the applicant.
- Applicants can check the score obtained through the scorecard.
- In case of any correction, the candidate must immediately report to the authorities.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to proceed to the counseling procedure.
- Candidates must download the scorecard for future reference.
CG Vyapam Post basic Nursing 2021 Counseling
Candidates may check the counseling details of Chattisgarh Basic nursing 2021 through below given information:
- Counseling will be done after the result declaration.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counseling.
- Counseling will be done in various rounds.
- Applicants will be allotted seats based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
- If an applicant gets selected in the first round of counseling, then he/she can not participate in the second round.
- Candidates must visit the official site regularly for counseling details.
CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of CG Post basic nursing exam 2021 through the below details:
|Exam name||CG Post Basic Nursing 2021|
|Conducting body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Course||Post basic in Nursing|
|CG Vyapam Official Website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
|Exam purpose||To give admission in post-basic Nursing|
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
In Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural Colleges, and Polytechnics by the Government of Chhattisgarh, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur, Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 All prerequisites related to the conduct of pre-admission examinations and other examinations, which are authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board. For Rywahi, and system state has been formed Professional Examination Board.