CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card will be released in July 2021 tentatively. CG Vyapam PBN 2021 admit card will be released by the Chattisgarh Vyapam(Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board ). CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 exam is a state-level examination that is organized to offer admission to the Nursing course. CG Vyapam PBN exam 2021 will be an offline (Pen-Paper Based Test) exam. Candidates who filled the CG Vapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 application form correctly and properly will get their CG Vyapam PBN exam to admit card. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the Chattisgarh Vyapam PBN admit card 2021.
CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check here all the important CG Vyapam PBN 2021 admit card dates in the given table below:
|Admit Card Available||July 2021|
|CG Vyapam PBN Exam ||August 2021|
CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for the CG Vyapam PBN admit card 2021, which are given in the list below:
- The CG VYapam PBN admit card will be released online mode on the official website.
- Candidates must log in with the registered ID and password to generate the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing hall ticket.
- Candidates make ensure to carry the printout of the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 hall ticket at the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised to carry at least one ID proof along with the hardcopy of the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing admit card.
- Applicants must come 30 mins early before the examination time at the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021 exam centers for entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Required to Take at the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 Examination Hall
All the applicants must carry all the listed documents at the CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 examination hall, which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the CG Vyapam PBN exam 2021 admits card.
- ID proof like Aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport for verification.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the CG Vyapam PBN application form 2021.
How to Download the CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
The candidate must follow all the steps to download the CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing admit card 2021, which are described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the Chattishgarh Professional Examination Board official website to download the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 exam hall ticket.
- Step 2: Click on the Admit card button and next select the Post-Basic Nursing link.
- Step 3: Login on the website by entering the registration number and password to generate CG Vyapam PBN 2020 Admit Card.
- Step 4: After login on the page, the CG Vyapam PBN admit card will appear on the window screen
- Step 5: Download the PDF of the CG Vyapam PBN admit card and takeout the print of the admit card to attend the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 examination.
Details in CG Vyapam PBN 2021 Admit Card
The details which will appear on the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 admit card are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Important instructions about the Examination
Things Not To Carry In The CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the CG Vyapam PBN 2021 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats, etc.
- Watches (Analog or Digital)
- Electronic Device/Mobile phones
- Calculators (Normal or Scientific)
- Any food Items
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list on the CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 exam day may lead to the cancellation of the candidate's exam.
CG Vyapam Post-Basic Nursing 2021 Result
The CG Vyapam PBN result 2021 will be announced online on the official website. The CG Vyapam PBN scorecard will be released after the release of the CG Vyapam PBN answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counseling session for the CG Vyapam PBN admission process. All the candidate must take their required original necessary documents along with them for verification.