CIPM Exam 2021 Online Registration has been started for March 2021 session from 01 September 2020. Candidates can apply until 30 November 2020 (Early Reg deadline) & 31 January 2021 (Reg closing date). Candidates can easily apply online mode for the CIPM program. CIPM consists of two-level program i.e Level 1 consist of 100 questions and Level 2 consist of 60 questions of duration 3 hours separately conducted in March and September. Candidates can check more information about the CIPM Exam 2021 available on this page.
CIMP Exam Application Form Date 2021
Candidate can check here all the important CIPM Exam 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below.
CIPM 2021 exam Schedule (March Session)
|Events||Level I Dates||Level II Dates|
|Registration Starts date||01 September 2020||01 September 2020|
|Exam Scheduling Starts||01 September 2020||01 September 2020|
|Last Date of Early Registration||30 November 2020||30 November 2020|
|Last date of Registration||31 January 2021||31 January 2021|
CIPM Exam Application Form 2021
Candidates can register for CIMP 2020 Exam through online mode. Candidates must complete the registration process as per the scheduled time for CIPM Exam 2020.
- Candidates are not applying for Level II without qualify Level I of CIPM Exam.
- Candidates who registered for different Levels of CIPM exam must remember, that if candidates qualify Level III of the CFA exam is allowed to register directly for Level II.
How to apply for CIPM Exam 2021?
Candidates follow the given steps for the registration process:-
- New candidates have to create an account.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the CFA Institute.
- Click on Enroll & Register button.
- Enter Email id, Name, password, and select the security questions.
- Submit the form.
- Fill all the details in the application form
Candidates have to log in with a unique id and password to the CFA website. Select the level of Exam and Fill all personal Information in the registration form
- Date of Birth
- Country Code/Region Code
- Contact Number
- Address full: City, State, and Postal Code.
- Employment Status
- Consent for Personal Data
- Select Yes for study materials.
Candidates have to pay the mentioned exam fees online. Candidates are only allowed to enrol in the CIPM program if fee payment is successful.
|Types of Registration||Fees|
|Early Registration||USD 475|
|Regular Registration||USD 675|
Candidates have to submit the registration form and confirmation mail also receive consist of study materials.
How to Schedule for CIPM Exam 2021?
Candidates after successfully registered, make sure to schedule their CIPM exam with Pearson VUE 9 days before Exam window closes. Follow the given steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the CFA Institute website.
- Login with unique id and password.
- Choose the test centre as per their convenience.
How to Submit a Request for Disability Accommodation?
The CIPM 2020 exam is conducted in a manner & location accessible to individuals with disabilities as well. CFA Institute grant disability accommodations to candidates whose mental impairment or physical. Candidates need to submit the request for disability accommodation through online mode. Follow the given steps as provided below to know to submit the request for disability accommodation.
- Candidates need to log in to review the list of documents.
- Those who already received accommodations in the past they aslo resubmit the Disability Accommodations Request Form before 1 month of exam.
- New Candidates need to provide details about their disability & the types of accommodations required.
Candidates need to take a print out and fill the form by a qualified professional and returned to CFA institute. Candidates make sure that they need to submit the most recent evaluation which must be of three years old or less.
CFA CIPM Exam 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download CFA CIPM 2021 admit card on the official website of CFA institute. Must check the given information related to CIPM Hall Ticket:
- Before downloading the exam admission ticket, candidates must agree with the authority conditions.
- Print their Hall ticket (Note: Candidates do not write anything on the backside or frontside of a admit card)
- Candidates may able to change their test centre.
- If a candidate makes sure that all the information mentioned in hall ticket is correct and match with their valid, unexpired, international travel passport, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam and lose their registration fee.
- If Candidates desired test centre is not currently listed, it has reached capacity. If a seat becomes available later, the test centre will appear in the list. They may continue to check the list periodically to see if a seat has become available. The requested change is automatic, and they will not receive additional confirmation.
Candidates make sure that every detail should be valid such as:
Candidate's CFA Institute ID number
Last four digits of passport number
Passport expiry date
The name, date, and location of the test centre