CMAT Exam 2021 Application process will end on 22 January 2021. CMAT 2021 Application Form has been released by NTA on 23 December 2020. This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into the Master of Business Administration (MBA). Candidates get all the important details regarding the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
- The last date of CMAT 2021 Application Form is 22 January 2021.
- CMAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 23 December 2020.
CMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for the CMAT 2021 Application Form like registration start and end date, etc in the table given below:
CMAT 2021 Registration Dates
|Application Form Notification||23 December 2020|
|Commencement of Online Application ||23 December 2020|
|Last date for Online Application||22 January 2021|
|Last date for the successful final transaction of fee||23 January 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam Date ||22 February or 27 February 2021|
CMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the CMAT 2021 Application Form from 23 December 2020 till 22 January 2021. Candidates must check the given below points regarding CMAT 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates have to apply for CMAT Online Registration on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile.
- Valid email address.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents Required to fill CMAT 2021 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
CMAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on CMAT 2021 official website. Candidates take this in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Common Management Admission Test registration fees through given mode:
- Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
Category wise Application fees for CMAT 2021 are given in the below table:
CMAT 2021 Exam Registration Fee
|Category||Registration Fee for Male ||Registration Fee for Female |
|General||Rs 2000/||Rs 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs 2000/||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph
- Photograph of the candidates should be a passport size color photograph without border
- The photograph should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidate must click colored photographs in black and white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box. Scan the box with photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet.
- The name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned at the top of the photograph.
Guidelines for Scanning the Signature
- Candidates have to draw a 6*3 cm box on the paper and put their signature in the full box.
- They must use a black or blue ink pen.
- Also, need to scan the box, not the whole page.
Candidates must avoid the following kind of signature:
- Signature containing Initials only
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature with overwriting
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of NTA.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
What to do if forgot CMAT 2021 login credentials?
There might be a case when the candidates have forgotten their login credentials and are unable to login to check any related information. By following the below steps candidates can retrieve the login details:
For Retrieving Application Number and Password
- Visit the official website & then to the login page.
- Select ‘Forgot Application Number’ tab.
- Then, select the option from the given options.
- Enter the details asked after selecting any of the options.
Password can be retrieved after selecting any one of the options given below.
- Choice 1: By answering the “Security question”
- Choice 2: By entering the details of “registered mobile number “
- Choice 3: By using your registered “E-mail ID”
- As the last step, submit the response and check any of the important information related to CMAT 2021.
How to apply for CMAT 2021?
The application form for the Common Management Aptitude Test is available on the NTA website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the CMAT 2021 Application Form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NTA to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
- Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up the application form in which candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question and after this click on the "Next" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
The specification of scanned photograph and signature is given in a table below:
CMAT Specification for Documents
|Size||10 KB - 200 KB||4 KB - 30 KB|
STEP 4: Payment
- In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of CMAT application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must adhere to the CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Applicants should have passed their graduation in any discipline.
Those who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for CMAT 2021.
Nationality - Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit - There is no age bar for CMAT 2021
Candidates can also check: CMAT Admit Card 2021