CMAT 2022 Result has been declared by the National Testing Agency in online mode on 29 April 2022. The entrance exam was conducted on 09 April 2022. Candidates can download the scorecard by entering the login credentials which were created during registration. NTA will release the merit list along with the merit which contains the candidate’s All India Rank. raw and NTA score. Candidates can check few important details related to the CMAT 2022 result such as important dates of the result, steps to check, the selection process and many more from this article.
- CMAT 2022 Result has been announced by NTA on 29 April 2022 on the official website. Candidates can check result here--- Check Result.
CMAT 2022 Result Dates
The important dates related to the Result of CMAT 2022 are given in the table given below:
CMAT 2022 Result Dates(tentative)
CMAT Exam Date
| 09 April 2022|
| 29 April 2022|
CMAT 2022 Result
Given below are some important details related to the result of the Common Management Aptitude Test result 2022:
- CMAT Result has been declared on the basis of final answer keys released by the authority.
- Once the CMAT exam result is declared, any grievance related to the answer key(s) will not be entertained.
- Candidates are offered admission in various institutes on the basis of his/her score in CMAT entrance exam.
- Authority will not dispatch the results to the candidates.
- There is no facility for the re-evaluation/re-checking of the exam score.
How to Check CMAT Result 2022?
Candidates can download the CMAT 2022 scorecard by following the steps given below:
- Step 1 - Visit the CMAT 2021 official website.
- Step 2 - Click on the tab displaying ‘View Result/Score Card’.
- Step 3 - Candidate have to enter the following details in the login page and click on the submit button:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Security Pin
- Step 4 - CMAT 2021 scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Step 5 - Candidates are advised to download and print the result for future use.
Details Mentioned on the CMAT Scorecard 2022
Following details are present on the scorecard of CMAT 2022 exam. Candidates must check that the following pieces of information are correct or not:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate’s Rank
- Sectional scores obtained by the candidates
- Total score obtained
- Section-wise percentile
- Total percentile
How is CMAT 2022 Result Calculated?
National Testing Agency will declare the CMAT 2022 result along with the final CMAT answer key. NTA declares the result of CMAT on the basis of following marking scheme:
- 4 marks will be given for every correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
Calculation of NTA score and percentile:
- To calculate the CMAT 2022 result percentile, mainly the following formula is used:
- Percentile P = ( (N- Candidate's rank)/ N) x 100
- P= Percentile
- N= Total number of candidates
What after CMAT 2022 Results?
After the declaration of CMAT 2022 Result, candidates have to attend the counselling process in which he/she is tested on the basis of GD/Essay and PI round. Every institute accepting the CMAT score has a different selection process.
- Qualified candidates have to visit the respective institutes for which he/she has applied for the admission.
- Candidates are offered admission on the basis of multiple rounds of selection at the campus of the concerned institute.
- Approximately 1000 AICTE Approved institutes accept scores of CMAT 2022
Last Few Years CMAT Result Analysis
Candidates can check the comparative analysis of CMAT Result of the past five years from the following table. It will help the candidate to analyze the CMAT 2021 score vs rank.
CMAT Score Analysis of the Last Few Years
|Rank||CMAT 2020 Scores||CMAT 2019 Score||CMAT 2018 Score||CMAT 2017 Score||CMAT 2016 Score|
CMAT 2022 Percentile-wise Top Institutes
Given below are the CMAT Percentile-wise top institutes in which top scorers can get admission:
Top Institutes accepting CMAT Scores
|CMAT 2022 Cutoff (Expected)||College/University |
|99.8||SIES, Dalmia |
|99||Top 10 Colleges |
|90 ||Great Lakes Chennai (PGDM), GIM Goa (PGDM), KJ Somaiya, PUMBA (PGDM), IFMR (PGDM), N.L Dalmia (PGDM)|
|80 ||BIMTECH, IMT Nagpur, XIME Bangalore, Jaipuria, KSOM Bhubaheshwar, SIES, JIMS Rohini, Chetana|
|75||Jaipuria Noida, NDIM New Delhi, XIME Chennai, Christ University |